AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
One year and we started with a Motley Crew. We aren't all still here and for awhile I thought we wouldn't be here now. I want to thank you all. When the loader is fixed and everything is ready. I'll load the anniversary tapes. I have enough shells and tape I think to do enough so every one will get 10 each.

That is just my way of saying Thank you.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
One year and we started with a Motley Crew. We aren't all still here and for awhile I thought we wouldn't be here now. I want to thank you all. When the loader is fixed and everything is ready. I'll load the anniversary tapes. I have enough shells and tape I think to do enough so every one will get 10 each.

That is just my way of saying Thank you.

Larry
:love3: :love10: :love4: :love3: back at ya buddy!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
laatsch55 said:
Yeah, a straight man for you is hard to find!!!!
Piffle !!, I turn away hundreds, they pound on my door daily :pirate:

Now assume the postion missy, I've put on my Playtex Living Gloves, in stunning bright yellow, this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you......

Attachments

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well Good Morning

I'm listening to Les Paul and Friends. I don't sit in the sound room much. But I am working this morning. Lee I like this CDP and I ordered your Tone arm parts and it is torn apart. Black Country Communion 2 has been sent. Those guys are on tour right now. This is a very good CD. I have to go see if Les is really playing on it. It is a pretty good CD.

There is something I would like to say; but I will keep it to myself. For the time being. I'll be quiet.

Larry