AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Good morning all
Getting tuned up for the new BCC should be here today. There may be some slight jammin going on in the Mellette house today. I would love to see them. They are coming to DC. A small venue. Seen a lot of bands in small venues. Bonamassa can play. It is to bad Jason lives in the shadow of his father John. He can play that is for sure. So I am in the garage listening to the you tube versions. About to go out and work on the deck. LOL luckily I can listen to music on the deck.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Allergies are kickin' my ass this morning, they might be worse from all the smoke from the fires :angryfire: , anyway 'Hot Tuna' sounds like 'Limp Biscuit' through the cans :evil: , sneezing fit almost threw the AKG's offa my head angry9:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Nice link on the Ohm's there Stu. Like many things in life, ya don't know what ya got till its gone. I would love to have another set of "F"'s, I am coming to the conclusion man cannot live with only one set of speakers. But, I don't know if a set of F's will fit on top of my K-Horns.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
laatsch55 said:
Nice link on the Ohm's there Stu. Like many things in life, ya don't know what ya got till its gone. I would love to have another set of "F"'s, I am coming to the conclusion man cannot live with only one set of speakers. But, I don't know if a set of F's will fit on top of my K-Horns.
Go for the "A"s moneybags :twisted: , beautifull cabs.....at least now you know who to go to 2 fix them Ohm's when you bust one up :mrgreen: , tho I'm sure he charges a pretty penny.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I'm not going to lie. I like the different sounds of my speakers. I have heard a lot of speakers I would love to have. It is just the prices are crazy. I still like my conventional speakers. Right now I'm listening to the Creek and the Epos with Joe Bonamassa playing. I can hear the tambourine in the back ground. Gotta love it. Jerry heard this system playing Ray Charles. This is my sit back and relax system.

Larry