AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
AHHH it is Friday. Sitting here listening to Mr. Zappa " Live In NY" Good for a laugh. Gotta love Zappa.It is easy to tell it is Zappa for sure. He is one of those you have to listen to the words. Well I'm going to kick back and jam just a tad.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
AHHH it is Friday. Sitting here listening to Mr. Zappa " Live In NY" Good for a laugh. Gotta love Zappa.It is easy to tell it is Zappa for sure. He is one of those you have to listen to the words. Well I'm going to kick back and jam just a tad.

Larry
A morning with Frank sounds fun, I'm not familiar with this set, does he do any fun banter with the audience?

speakerman1

Tagline
This morning it is Faith No More on the rockbox. Probably will keep going with them for awhile. Probably have more Cds in the mail. It is raining so I'm just sitting here. Should go get my mail. LOL I have liked Faith No More for a very long time. Gotta go find some receipts today. Have to figure some things out today. Isn't audio funny. Like Lee said just when you think it can't get any better some smartass steps in your life and says hey try this. LOL Some parts of the audio world I have been doing awhile other parts I'm a baby. I learn alot. Almost every day. The only thing that kills me is it costs so much money. Well guess I'll go set up a TT.

Have A Good Day
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
This morning I'm listening to Johnny Winters. Playing some old blues. He is so different then Edgar. These guys sent me 2 Robin Trowers. So I will be putting one up for sale. Right now I would sell my mother if she were alive. LOL No I'm kidding. I am getting rid of all my supplies though. I'm tired of looking at the stuff and I need more room for shells and stuff.. This some good ole blues that is for sure. Got the head bobbing and the foot going.

I don't know ; but I think the amp and speakers are starting to get their sound down pat. Nice full sound. Nothing missing here. I can hear every instrument plain as day. Man this sounds good. Do you pick something that makes it sound good. this CD is all over the map.The speakers are just going right along for the ride. Not complaining at all.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I tend to listen to stuff that was well recorded and engineered now too. My system is getting good enough where it is very revealing to sub-par recording efforts.

speakerman1

Tagline
I would send some speaker wires; but I don't have any to spare. I could make you some. My Tara Bi-wires gave me some great bass. That was missing before.
I do like Goertz speaker wires. Not cheap at all. For your run you would want 12 ga and would be in the 1000.00s.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
LMAO If you want to play you have to pay. LOL My Bi-wires would work. I bought them for the store. They are 20 feet long. my gosh Doing a Little Jammin to Robin Trower this AM. I shouldn't be setting in here. Should be doing my wifely duties. Went to vacuum yesterday.. More dirt on the floor than when I started. So you know what that means. LOL New vacuum. Money here money there. It is just money
God I'm glad I rewired these speakers. It is like I'm right there when the hit that cymbal. He is hitting that high hat.. I'm sending this CD to Lee. Man can't live by Sphongle alone. LOL Let him hear what he is missing. Now if I can wean him off Pioneer. LMAO

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
speakerman1 said:
LMAO If you want to play you have to pay. LOL My Bi-wires would work. I bought them for the store. They are 20 feet long. my gosh Doing a Little Jammin to Robin Trower this AM. I shouldn't be setting in here. Should be doing my wifely duties. Went to vacuum yesterday.. More dirt on the floor than when I started. So you know what that means. LOL New vacuum. Money here money there. It is just money
God I'm glad I rewired these speakers. It is like I'm right there when the hit that cymbal. He is hitting that high hat.. I'm sending this CD to Lee. Man can't live by Sphongle alone. LOL Let him hear what he is missing. Now if I can wean him off Pioneer. LMAO

Larry

THE ONLY WAY ON GOD"S GREEN EARTH YOU COULD SAY THAT IS IF YOU NEVER HEARD MY " Pioneer" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree you can't live by Shpongle alone, thats why there's "Younger Brother"!!!!

Always open to music, send it on.