AM Listening

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Nando, a copy of that first 9500 pic needs to go in the Spec thread too, i would think.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
laatsch55 said:
Nando, a copy of that first 9500 pic needs to go in the Spec thread too, i would think.
Lee: Although, I have a few nice silver-faced series Pioneer components of that vintage, I didn't want to include anything which wasn't specifically identified as a Spec component.

Like this one:

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
It would rack very nicely in Pioneers' Spec Rack, that makes er a Spec!!!!!
The 9500 was also sold racked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
laatsch55 said:
It would rack very nicely in Pioneers' Spec Rack, that makes er a Spec!!!!!
The 9500 was also sold racked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lee: I know the SG-9800 was rack mountable, but I have yet to find mounting ears for an SG-9500. I've been looking for a pair, without success.

Nando.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I'm listening to The Zoo furnished by Lee. Shanling wouldn't recognize the Poco CD. Been working on the speakers. LOL That 12 ga wire is fun to work with. The tweeters are wired up. Waiting on Lowes to open so I can make my X-over board. Do everything out side the box. Then just solder the terminals and put it back together.

The Zoo is pretty good. I would turn on the tubes; but it is hot in here. Lee I'm getting there on listening to all of it. LOL

OH here is a pic of my sound room right now. LOL

Larry

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Or as we say " the mancave is in Disarray"!!! I love the Zoo myself.Good rock!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Billy Thorpe and Bekka Bramlett mesh pretty good there, Voodoo is cool and then there's "Shakin the Cage". Thats a waker upper!!

speakerman1

Tagline
Well my little buddy is here listening to Kenny Wayne Shepard " Live In Chicago" We are listening to a Phase Linear 700B modded by Mr. Lee and Norman Labs modded by Mr. Larry. We be jammin 84 dbs on 3 clicks on the pre. I know it will get more intense as the clicks go up. Well I did take a pic of mt center rack. So I will share it. Kenny is jammin on that ole geetar. I am scared of this thing at 3 clicks. What if I went 1/4 turn?

Just went to BOC. We are about to rock in this house. LOL Wonder if the cops will come. LOL

Larry

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Whats a BOC??Time for Star Shpongled Banner. Track 2 on Tales of the inexpressible.

speakerman1

Tagline
Blue Oyster Cult Godzilla Got a bass jam going on and these Normans are keeping right up. On of my favorite jams. LOL I closed the door we have the windows open in the house. I am at half and the floor is shaking. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Happy Mothers Day

Well Lee I hooked up the TT to the pre.. There is something missing. I'm going to have to mod the TT. It sounds good. Maybe I have to get use to it. I have some Rainbow " Long Live Rock and Roll" First one I grabbed this morning. Was going to do some yard work; but it is raining. Well I guess I will try the Nak before I pull it. Need to do some R2R work also.

Well went and got the tapes. The wife was whining. Its to loud. LOL I had it up 3 notches. Listening to the Yes LP. Got some Eagles next. Then comes the jams LOL. Will return at a later time. Give this TT some work today. Needs to be played. Oh have the Who coming with Quadraphenia. Gonna be a good day of music.

Just put Hell Freezes Over on the TT. Sounds very good. This one is 180 gram import.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Thats the way to celebrate Mothers Day, Jani requested " Last Days of Gravity" so here goes.

You still need to do Star Shpongled Banner at Mach 7 or something!!

speakerman1

Tagline
laatsch55 said:
Thats the way to celebrate Mothers Day, Jani requested " Last Days of Gravity" so here goes.

You still need to do Star Shpongled Banner at Mach 7 or something!!

I already did. LOL I didn't have any Timothy Leery potion. Or I would still be listening to it.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well this morning I'm listening to Rick Wakeman. Need to clean the CD. Well this is just a mixture of his jams. Some people don't like him. He wasn't the first keyboard player with YES; but I have to say he is jamming this morning. I have a lot of LPs by both. Not many cds.

Have A good Day
Larry