AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Is there a shop around there. I'm sure if you put a deposit down they would let you try some different ones. YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF THE MONSTER CABLES. LMAO

ROFLMAO

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Probably better than the monsters. I'm going to box up a pair of my book shelfs and send them to you. I'll also send the cables to go with them. You won't believe the sound from them. Is that ok? If you want you can google them. They are Epos 12.2s

Larry

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Could I share a funny story about some "local entertainers" I picked up in 1982. Need a "pole , not poll" thread, though!

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm not telling you what to do; but get a police report and file it with your homeowners also. Yes it is double dipping; but it may cover you deductible. LOL

Larry

PS Yes I can scam if I want to.

speakerman1

Tagline
This morning @ 4AM I'm going to the sound room and listen to some Chemical Brothers. Let us see what there are about. I feel a commentary coming on. About people who ignore emails. LOL Well off to the other puter I go.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well just a small lag in time. LOL I found the couch before the sound room. LOL I'm doing the Santana thing this morning..Looks like rain. I have no idea if I will ever get this deck done. I have to box my speakers up for the old man who should be deaf by now. He must have had to work hard this week. He has been quiet.

Larry

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
Well just a small lag in time. LOL I found the couch before the sound room. LOL I'm doing the Santana thing this morning..Looks like rain. I have no idea if I will ever get this deck done. I have to box my speakers up for the old man who should be deaf by now. He must have had to work hard this week. He has been quiet.

Larry
Larry, last night I listened to a few of Lee's CDs and Frank Marino's "Mahogany Rush Live" and "Juggernaut." I was gifted a stack of a LPs by a friend and those were in the bunch.

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
Frank can play that is for sure. Juggernaut wasn't with Mahogany Rush. It is hard to get. I got my CD from Germany. You need to try some Rainbow also.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Larry, I have to ask. Do you find the music sounds better in the early morning and late night out there in the boonies? Do you have dedicated power from your box to the sound room?

@ Lee, dude should be deaf? Is deaf is more like it, that's why I take his reviews with a grain of salt, I have to imagine how coagulated blood in the ear canal effects the highs :twisted:

LET THE LEE ROAST BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!