Rocking the free upgrade to Windows 10

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I am going to have to do something about the video, it's not keeping up with the page quickly enough when I scroll up at least (the background is black on Yesfans and the front rolls over it but it's not contiguous).

orange

Tagline
Valerie is an MPC, but not familar with Alison?

You saw her in the Rocking the upgrade to Windows 10 thread, she's an HP Pavilion Pentium dual core that I converted first.

But let me tell you something, the Windows Media Player on Valerie musta took LSD once. I added some Depeche Mode songs to the library and the titles got all over one of my playlists when I added one of the songs to IT. Had cloe to 80 minutes of songs lined up for Larry Christmas and wanted to burn them to disc, forgot to save the list first, it asked me if I wanted to, thought I hit Yes, list (and all the other playlists supposedly GONE. Got most of that back on a reboot, all of the songs are basically saved in a desktop folder, but the stupid thing didn't see them when I applied media information changes at all.

HMMMM...it's also not like I don't have a tonne of stuff including that entire folder saved on Alison BUTT...

Alison has different problems in that regard than Valerie. maybe there is a dating analogy in there?

orange

Tagline
So were all my cars and most of my bikes in the last 25 years. Tempest is a girl and Germaine is a feminization of German (aka Schwinn)

I miss my cars Bette (1986 Pontiac) and Miriya, a 1987 Midnight Blue non-Eurosport Chevy Celebrity CL (most beautiful car I ever owned) as well as mom's old 1984 Ford Tempo, which got named Matilda Esmeralda (Tillie).

My green four-door 1968 Chevelle was Charlene and my '72 Duster Twister was Candy-O.

But my poor 1983 Chevy Malibu wagon that had a shot carburetor and burned 5 quarts of oil a month was named Annie Oakley (guns always drawn and smoking). When I had her voluntarily repossessed and left her at the bank's lot my dad said she let up one last big puff of smoke and died there.

EXORCISM.

I looked at the service notes and such and found a DRILL SARGEANT did her in.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
My 1969 Gran Prix was named "Terwilliger T"....had nothing but trouble with it...

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
My 1969 Gran Prix was named "Terwilliger T"....had nothing but trouble with it...
LOL .... I remember that car .... you drove it till you went to work at the dodge garage then you bought
that ramcharger or trailduster I cant remember which .... Altho the first time I ran into ya you were
riding around on a 10 speed with a 6 pack strapped on the back gettin shit faced ..... LOL

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
LOL .... I remember that car .... you drove it till you went to work at the dodge garage then you bought
that ramcharger or trailduster I cant remember which .... Altho the first time I ran into ya you were
riding around on a 10 speed with a 6 pack strapped on the back gettin shit faced ..... LOL

Aw jeez...I'd forgot about that!!!!

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
I believe so .... cuz I remember you sayin something about just let einer try a give you a DUI ....you aint drivin but you are crusin
Shit that was back when you could still buy a mixed drink at a drive up window and drive away