Rocking the free upgrade to Windows 10

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
Always dug the 49er .... dark, smoky, dive with every vice you could think of ...... felt like home ..... LOLOL

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Kept him on his toes.....spent a couple weekends in the Platte County jail. It had a total of 4 cells at the time and the Sheriffs wife did the cooking. Pretty good groceries.....

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Kept him on his toes.....spent a couple weekends in the Platte County jail. It had a total of 4 cells at the time and the Sheriffs wife did the cooking. Pretty good groceries.....
I suppose you kids made eyes at the Sheriffs wife? :la:

Each of the four cells probably has scratched on the wall LL was here. :toothy5:

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
LOL .... I remember that place too .... they actually gave ya a pouch of
Bull Durham when they took ya to your room

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Tom T. Hall said:
One time I spent a week inside a little county jail, and I don't think I'll ever live it down...

:laughing8:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've come to the conclusion that some older computers really do work much better on 7 than 10. Valerie is going back, at least I hope she makes it. I hope I don't have to fix a bunch of stuff as well (like the registry) after that's rolled back.

Not exactly sure if the process was worth it anymore.