It's getting late...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
La señora de Federal Express llega con un paquete de Policía Web hoy en día. Esto es genial! :thumbleft::thumbleft::thumbleft:

orange

Tagline
Mi error, llega el 20 de agosto. Es sólo el 19o.

orange

Tagline
I opened my package and got the drive housing and mice out...have to read the instructions to see how to install the hard drive now...it appears to be the same model but I didn't have to install the last time.

THANK YOU, WEB! :santa:

orange

Tagline
I also found the solution to 7 using my iomega USB floppy drive. You can use the NEC USB floppy drive driver against OS recommendations and it will work, I've read about it and the author HAS one.

Now as soon as I FIND IT...:toothy10:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Your welcome. For the Drive housing you need to unscrew the four buttons on the top and the top lid will come off, then the drive gets screwed to the bottom panel. Then connect the data and power cables and then put the top back on and you should be ready to roll.

orange

Tagline
You do realize that trying to get the little screws to go in without being able to see them line up is sorta like making love to a really fat chick.

orange

Tagline
Okay, for Vera alone at this moment that's 996 GB of NTFS and 70+ of Linux drive or officially over 1 terabyte.

Maybe not spectacular for you but a first for me.

And BOB FM plays Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order just as I type the last sentence! Sweet.

orange

Tagline
After I don't know how long I got the damned NVidia power message again. Now I've got one empty line and the MB connection DEDICATED to it alone! I opted for external storage for this MPC (Delia again) and she's a hard woman to please.

Last edited:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Hard to say. It is probably one of three things. Inadequate power from power supply, motherboard or a bad graphics card. The only way to check would be try the graphics card out on another computer, try out a known good 400 plus watt power supply (no Chinese no name junk).

My money is on a somewhat faulty motherboard power regulation circuit.

orange

Tagline
It worked A-OK in the AMD dual core...I didn't get the message this time as well...

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Card probably works fine, Could be either power supply or motherboard issues. Since you replaced the psu I am inclined to beleive the card draws more power the nthe motherboard can supply.

Either ignore the message or look for a graphics card that is a little less demanding.