AM Listening

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Just told ya--------20 mins worth!!!! A And for a guy my age you go 20 minutes by god you invite the neighbors over to witness the clock!!!!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Elite-ist said:
laatsch55 said:
You must do different women than I do, when I get em wound they stay wound.
You must get turned on by the seeping flesh wounds on your backside from the frantic thrashing. You`ve got to know when to hold them and know when to fold em. I mean, how many `Jesus es`can you handle in a row!

Nando.
He's an insufferable git! No class, no couth! Just a pound of flesh in his sick mind, it behooves me to say he just might be what I need :tongue: :bootyshake: :tongue:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I'm sitting here wondering what to listen to and why audio is in the name of this forum. LMAO. Just turned on the CDP in the garage. I'm trying to remember who is playing. LOL Was invited to a class reunion the class before me. Wanting to talk music and stereos. I don't know enough to do that. I'm still trying to place this band. It was in the CDP when I turned it on. Lee your TT cable wasn't in the mail. I have so much to do. I have to get this garage half way organized. Have to put an attic fan in. Thanks to our great EPA the coal burning power plants are shutting down because of new regs. So that means higher elec. costs.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
This place sucks but we have hydro power and admit we're bankrupt. Can't do anything worse but die...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Larr, take care of business first . I can kive without a TT for awhile yet. You've done plenty for me. Between the Grant and these CDP's and IC's I'm shittin in tall cotton!!

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
LOL Your funny. Done enough for you. LOL I want to hear this TT when I'm done. Gotta get my garage cleaned out. Need an attic fan; but I don't want my roof to leak. I would be upset. Till I get the other loader. I'm just messing around. You know with this business going down hill. LOL

Larry