AM Listening

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
Frank can play that is for sure. Juggernaut wasn't with Mahogany Rush. It is hard to get. I got my CD from Germany. You need to try some Rainbow also.

Larry
And Ritchie Blackmore's "R-a-i-n-b-o-w" was in the bunch, too. This is the 1975 vinyl release.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Good LP, wore out a couple along with Aerosmith--Toys in the Attic, Styx--Equinox and Nazareth---Hair of the Dog.

Elite-ist

Staff member
laatsch55 said:
Good LP, wore out a couple along with Aerosmith--Toys in the Attic, Styx--Equinox and Nazareth---Hair of the Dog.
And better, yet, all those bands are still playing today! I take it you weren't much of a Hall & Oates fan, Lee?

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
yes Dr. Obvious, brilliant deduction, worthy of a man with connections to "He Who Knows All"

Elite-ist

Staff member
laatsch55 said:
yes Dr. Obvious, brilliant deduction, worthy of a man with connections to "He Who Knows All"
Come on, Lee, you have one Christopher Cross album you reluctantly pull out for Jani from time to time. I know you like Geri knows the back of my hand!

Nando.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Is Hall and Oates related to Huey Lewis? They don't live here for sure.

Web
No dedicated but I have 4 filters to do everything I need done. One even has a power meter so I can see the voltage coming in.

Larry

Elite-ist

Staff member
speakerman1 said:
laatsch55 said:
Is it a double LP. That must have been right after DP died.

Larry
This is the band's first album:

Nando.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Elite-ist said:
laatsch55 said:
Come on, Lee, you have one Christopher Cross album you reluctantly pull out for Jani from time to time. I know you like Geri knows the back of my hand!

Nando.
Huge Christopher Cross fan here! Dude has production skills like very few... you have to be born to make those sounds and tones, and he got it :cheers:

Listen to how they pull Michael McDonald on piano out in front of the mix on Ride Like the Wind Freakin' awesome!! I'm so glad I have the 1st pressing of that LP, a real system workout at mach 5!!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
K, got the Chris spinning! Whoa Baby! niiiice !!! the bells on The Light is Gone were made for the ML's! Take that Norman Labs :twisted: , ya gonna have to hear it at my place :cheers: , waaay cool Lp

edit; Oops, just noticed the pot pipe stains on the lp cover :oops:

Attachments

Elite-ist

Staff member
Nice composure, stuwee. Christopher Cross does not get me going, but I do have the LP, because there are some things you have to do in order to get what you want. You do know what I mean? Most women like to start with "Sailing" but usually build up to Black Sabbath's "Hole In The Sky."

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Yes Lee, they like it a bit rough after the candles have burned down and warm-up exercises are over. "Thunderstruck" is another good one!

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
"Stranglehold" for us with some staying power, THE EXTENDED VERSION----20 min. Gotta love Ted.

Elite-ist

Staff member
That's a great way to burn off some calories. It's unfortunate that after such a good workout you always have to end it with a tender Lionel Richie tune. Yuk!

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
laatsch55 said:
You must do different women than I do, when I get em wound they stay wound.
You must get turned on by the seeping flesh wounds on your backside from the frantic thrashing. You`ve got to know when to hold them and know when to fold em. I mean, how many `Jesus es`can you handle in a row!

Nando.