AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I had a long post this AM. Stuwee I'm praying for you buddy. Was listening to Joe Satriani this am. Have to get the speakers packed along with some speaker testing music. Raining today. Picked up a bag of top soil. Back is hurting. Been up since 2 AM. I'm already coffeed out.

Jerry I thought about your suggestion. I'm scared to use boards that are good to trouble shot till I find out what is really wrong. I mean this thing is kicking a 30 amp breaker sometimes when I turn it on. Not always ; but sometimes. I can't really fathom getting taken for 2500.00 bucks.

Well time to vegitate. Direct has free ultimate for 9 days. LOL

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
Well I had a long post this AM. Stuwee I'm praying for you buddy. Was listening to Joe Satriani this am. Have to get the speakers packed along with some speaker testing music. Raining today. Picked up a bag of top soil. Back is hurting. Been up since 2 AM. I'm already coffeed out.

Jerry I thought about your suggestion. I'm scared to use boards that are good to trouble shot till I find out what is really wrong. I mean this thing is kicking a 30 amp breaker sometimes when I turn it on. Not always ; but sometimes. I can't really fathom getting taken for 2500.00 bucks.

Well time to vegitate. Direct has free ultimate for 9 days. LOL

Larry
Thanks buddy, I didn't sleep much last night, I'm excited tho to see Pa and my 4 year old Grandnephew Jalen, he's gonna get some Spiderman cars form Unca Craig :cheers: , they're Limited Editions, I hope he doesn't bang them up, the '59 El Camino cost me big bucks last year :D , I guess I should take a pic of them.

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to the rockbox this AM. Alan Parsons is playing. Just pressure washed part of the deck to get it ready to stain. Work table is almost 80% clean. LOL I have way to much stuff. Lot on my mind this morning. Looked at all my CCs have a little money not much as I thought. May go for a jaunt on my scooter today. Don't really know what to mess with today. May try what Lee said with the vac pumps just hope it doesn't suck the oil out of my pump. Emailed Alan at Tapeline. He said the Phoenix metals are selling well. That is good news. Well back to my deck to rinse it.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
Listening to the rockbox this AM. Alan Parsons is playing. Just pressure washed part of the deck to get it ready to stain. Work table is almost 80% clean. LOL I have way to much stuff. Lot on my mind this morning. Looked at all my CCs have a little money not much as I thought. May go for a jaunt on my scooter today. Don't really know what to mess with today. May try what Lee said with the vac pumps just hope it doesn't suck the oil out of my pump. Emailed Alan at Tapeline. He said the Phoenix metals are selling well. That is good news. Well back to my deck to rinse it.

Larry
A scooter ride would do ya lot's of good, nothing like a man and his bike on the open road to clean out the 'ol noggin'!!

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to Sammy Hagars new CD. I like it alot. His style has changed alot. It is a good CD. I'm glad I bought it. Very good CD. Gotta love Rock and Roll.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well been in the garage this morning trying to organize. So I come to the sound room. Little better not much. LOL Doing the NIN this AM. It is still AM here. Need to get my bench cleaned up. So I can take my work out there. Some times I forget what certain systems sound like. I really like this little Creek. Think I'll check out the Epos 20s. These little 16s jam. I was shopping for another Shanling CDP. LOL Prices are funny. I wonder if I can sit through a whole CD. It has been awhile. I'm always doing something else going to another room.

Have A good Day Guys

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Doing the new Yes Cd this AM. Just started listening to it. It is a Yes CD for sure. Will see what they do later. When I saw them on TV the had a whole orchestra with them mostly children. It was cool to see the kids getting into it.I still sit in amazement at this Creek system. If you get a chance just go into a shop and listen to these Epos and Creek set up. Not alot of power; but some great definition. I'm getting an order of tape and shells today. Only bought myself one thing that was the pre kit. Spent a lot of money on Phoenix. This is a very good CD. Nice to hear some good music being put out today. Received the wires and pins for the TT yesterday. May do that today. See what this TT sounds like with different cart and Cardas wiring. I bought Gold and Silver pins. Which do you want Lee? I may just have to keep it. LOL

Larry