AM Listening

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Without the SP-12 that would be it, yep. Still doin paperwork Larrt, the sick kicked the F^%$ out of my schedule.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Dude when I get antsy for it you will know. LOL Been up all night off and on running to the bathroom. I have so much to do I can't get sick. I am really thinking about selling the PL. To much power I have no need for.

Larry

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
speakerman1 said:
Dude when I get antsy for it you will know. LOL Been up all night off and on running to the bathroom. I have so much to do I can't get sick. I am really thinking about selling the PL. To much power I have no need for.

Larry
Did you catch what lee had?

Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
Fairchild said:
speakerman1 said:

Larry
Did you catch what lee had?

Jim
Naw I get it once in awhile. It is all mine. It is IBS. I have had it for years. My Dad had it also.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Oh man, if what I had is any comparison---Dude--=- you have my deepest sympathy.

speakerman1

Tagline
Just stomach pain and diarrhea. Some people call it a nervous stomach. I have the means to nip it very quickly. Never vomit. If I do there is a major malfunction. LOL What X overs Lee?

Larry

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Rumor (or latest diagnosis from doc) is I might have that daggone "diverticulitis" crap! I've heard people getting half their buttholes removed... ugh..

Hope these dang antibiotics do the trick... :cyclops:

speakerman1

Tagline
Gepetto said:
Larry that is heresy on this forum :) You can never have too much power...
LOL I don't need 525 WPC. I bought the PL to build a USA component rack. I did so so on I move. I couldn't even get past 1/4. So I have no want nor need for the power.

Larry

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
jbeckva said:
Rumor (or latest diagnosis from doc) is I might have that daggone "diverticulitis" crap! I've heard people getting half their buttholes removed... ugh..

Hope these dang antibiotics do the trick... :cyclops:
That is ugly, hope it works out for you, I have it to some degree, it is bad when it flares up.

Good luck.

Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
Nope. Close though. It cuts something at a certain In. Lbs. Everything on an aircraft has a spec that it must be installed at. Screws 8 inch ponds of torque. Even strippers must be set to the stripping depth. A run of the mill stripper will not do. The wires have Teflon insulation. I'll give you the maker. Panduit

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to some Johnny Lang. Man this sounds so good. Very good CD. Getting ready for an appraisal. Do you ever get a moment when you just get a moment like a light bulb lighting up in you head. You just stop everything and think man this sounds good. The piano sounds like they are sitting in my sound room. This post has taken awhile to write. Some very good Blues. Sitting here tapping my foot and other movements. We be jammin.

Outside Jeff Healey Band is playing. Look Ma no wires. Been thinking of building a weather proof rack and speakers. This system has the makings of a very nice one. Only problem is someone seeing it and thinking how nice it would sound on their deck. LOL

I'm thinking I think for the sound room. I want a low wattage. All tube. I know I'm rambling

I was thinking. We live in a very good country. In the last 30 years this country has change a great deal. In my mind anyway. Standing out on my deck listening to music. There are some places on this earth where I couldn't do that.

This is a pic of one of my prize possessions. It isn't original. It is old. Not worth anything. It is to me though. Another fun day in Larry land. LOL

speakerman1

Tagline
See you guys knew what it was. I can't find a model number. It is a T&B though. The others I have used were panduits. Pulled many a ty=wrap though.

Larry