AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well it is almost AM here. Just put some Edgar Winter on. Little wobbly eyed. Would take 2 sleeping pills; but I know what they do to me. Took these when I had 2 vertebra broken. Found out the could be a lot of fun for not sleeping. Well it is almost time to try and sleep again. Took some good cough medicine.

Have A Good Day
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Felt like Rick Wakeman this morning. Had a chance to see him in Texas with Yes. Got the night off and everything. Got a little over the weather so we never made it. Listen to the 6 Wives of Henry the VIII right now. I do like Journey To the Center of The Earth also.

Larry

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
They have 2 Cds. The 1st one is a self named. They are on my play list. They sound pretty good.

Larry

PS Doing some Gary Moore " Live at Montraux "
Larry: you have more music, specifically, by Blues Rock artists than I have in my whole collection of vinyl. I don't have any Gary Moore solo LPs, and only a few Thin Lizzy albums. I'll be looking for some of his music on LP.

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
To be honest Nando I very seldom do LPs. I just picked up a Pat Benetar Promo 12" I forget the song. I'll take pics. I'm using one of my cabs that was for gear for my lps now.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to Christmas music. This music may only get played once a year. TSO My cousin had a little boy last night. 7 lbs 11 0z. Would go crank the music; but the boss is a sleep. May have to look for the spices and herb that the wise men brought. LOL

The TSO is jamming. Today things may start being moved in the sound room. If my back stops hurting. 1 week till my windows start being installed. The Lps go first. Then the box sets. then the CDs, then we start moving gear. Oh joy gotta love unplugging ICs. May see what the PL will do to those Vanddys. Run just a CDP into it. Bi-wire the speakers. I think the upgrade was to Sig IIs. Think it is time to roll the Shanling tubes. See if I can pull a rabbit out of my hat. Or I could just run the computer.

Have A good Day
Larry

PS I'm going to try to. May God bless you and yours in this holliday.

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening and sort of watching Yes this morning. Been a while since I have posted. Think I need some cough medicine. LOL I have Amazon streaming. So I picked this one this morning.

I would like to thank my cat for waking me At 3 AM. I'm feeling better after my great moments in my life. LOL

Man these guys were young. LOL This was during my barefoot time in my life. Don't ever do a skate board with out shoes. LOL Didn't hurt till the next day. LMBO

Well I'm doing something that needs my attention. LOL Guess what. I'm back. Still doing Yes. Oh this is 9012. I think they have better. Before this was the TV show on Friday night. " In Concert " You could watch Led, Pink, and Black all in one show. Tell me what state was Led banned from they could not ever perform there and why? WOW where did that come from? Must of had one of those good brain farts. I hope this Nak records better.

Larry

Have a good day
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Sitting here listening to a CD I labeled as GOOD CD. LMBO It is good. Just don't have a clue who it is. Wondering where Nando is. These speakers do sound sweet. Little dark ; but that is ok.
Oh I'm proud to announce I get a price reduction at tube depot.

Have to go shopping for a good CD of 1812 Overture. When I built speakers I used it to test the speakers. I listened hard and long before I would try something else. Mostly I would change the internal wiring. I finally settled on Goertz 12 GA ribbon speaker wire. Was thinking about the conversation about vintage tube and new tube. New tube there are a lot of better components that can and does make the amp sound better. Caps resistors even the tubes of some degree are better. Depends on the sound you are going after.

Been looking at all the gear in my living room. I think I'm going to run the Creek in the living room. I may put front and rear speakers in there. Will put together the rack I have for the Carys in there. Just thinking at the moment.
Have A Nice Day
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Sitting here listening to the new VH. Just started listening to it so my vote is still out.

Have 2 decks to look at. Think clearing my living room is the job of the day. Well think it is time to start to work.
Have A Good Day
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Fairchild said:
Cleaning. You sure know how to party Larry. lol cough, cough

Jim
Sneeze Sneeze. LOL I do one big thing every week. Last week was moving speakers. So I have a box of 10" reels and 2 boxes of shells, 2 boxes of Christmas decorations,a box to send my Direct stuff back. Time to get a handle on my living room. LOL

Larry