AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Listening to some Edgar Winter this morning. I'm trying to get Morgan a set of cans and a CDP. I gave the guy with an LX-3 an offer. Don't think he liked it.LOL Well all except Lee and Sutton. Most everything is shipped. Liners went back out Sutton. Lee the Onix is still sitting in the sound room. LOL Jerry it is on it's way. Can't remember who else I sent to.

Larry

PS Web pull your head out so you can see.LOL

speakerman1

Tagline
Kenny Wayne Shepard on Spotify. Getting quite a play list. Haven't done this in awhile. Been a little busy and still getting to the point that I feel half way better. Have to find my transfer disc to put all of this on my new puter.

Have A good Day
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Good morning LOL
Today I'm all by myself. Wife isn't home. I''m a little over weather. Pretty good altitude and attitude.

I'm listen to David Bowie when David Bowie was David Bowie. Very good music Space Oddity very good tunes.

Have A Nice Evening

Larry

Jerry the air is much better up here,

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Dude, since I'm working so late here lately, I get in past yopur bedtime. hard to gig ya if ya aren't here!! LONG LIVE ZIGGY STARDUST!!!!!

speakerman1

Tagline
Fairchild said:
speakerman1 said:
Have A Nice Evening

Larry

http://youtu.be/xCT9naHt2oo The Byrds, Eight Miles High

Jim

Cough
That reminds me. LOL Have to get the heater in the garage going. Hands to cold to put the E clip on. Will do that a little later. Listening to Spotify. So I have a small amount of music to pick through. Thinking of pushing buttons. Mine will go along way. Till

Really I pulled up Porcupine Tree so I'm listening to it right now. They are no Pink Floyd though So I think I will move my music choice. Frank Marino. Wish The tapes would get here. Well that is the end of my listening pleasure for the time being.

Have A good day
Larry

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
speakerman1 said:
Fairchild said:
speakerman1 said:
Have A Nice Evening

Larry

http://youtu.be/xCT9naHt2oo The Byrds, Eight Miles High

Jim

Cough
That reminds me. LOL Have to get the heater in the garage going. Hands to cold to put the E clip on. Will do that a little later. Listening to Spotify. So I have a small amount of music to pick through. Thinking of pushing buttons. Mine will go along way. Till

Really I pulled up Porcupine Tree so I'm listening to it right now. They are no Pink Floyd though So I think I will move my music choice. Frank Marino. Wish The tapes would get here. Well that is the end of my listening pleasure for the time being.

Have A good day
Larry
No intention of pushig buttons.

Have a great day, heading for a date with a tree.

Great time for listening to music, who needs an mp3, let it play in your head, just avoid It's a Small World, that one gets stuck in your head.

Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
LOL Yea sort of descriptive of our worlds. LOL

Larry

Sitting here listening to the rest of Frank this morning. Just thinking about It Is A Small World. My small world I try very hard to keep if that way. I like few complications. My life is pretty boring. Man I kept thinking Man this song has been going on forever. It is 17 mins of Frank Playing very well.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well this morning I'm doing a little Sabbath " Reunion" Watching the market. About to start on Lee's TT. Found the pins and everything. Would be nice to test it today. Then get this Yamaha together. Think I know where my speed tape is. LOL

Larry

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
My 401k lost 15% in the last 3 months, it is 80% market driven. Oh well, I still have the same number of shares, just got to hope they go back up.

I hope your investments are doing better.

Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
Fairchild said:
My 401k lost 15% in the last 3 months, it is 80% market driven. Oh well, I still have the same number of shares, just got to hope they go back up.

I hope your investments are doing better.

Jim
15% isn't bad. LOL I have one down 76%. I will ride it out. I always invest pretty aggressive.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Fairchild said:
The only thing I can do is to ride it out, it is my pension and there is no other legal way to earn that loss back.

Jim
You could put it in another sector with no penalty. You can choose where you want your money to go can't you?

Larry

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Not with the plan they have us in, the only choice is stocks or guaranteed interest which is less than 2%. We have had plans in the past that allows other changes but not this plan, it is not my choice but one that was chosen by the company execs.
Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
LOL Well it is pm listening tonight. Little over the weather. LOL Well it has been a non-productive day. I was going to write some words of wit. Don't have any at the moment. Just thinking of doing this electronics stuff. I hate soldering. I do it ; but I hate it.

Maybe I can upset some people tonight. Question number 1 would you like to have a nice sounding piece of gear or a pretty one. I know you can have both; but you better have some bucks.

I have never owned a main brand amp that I was going to keep. Don't know why. My friends had them. I always liked coming home. I use to scrounge pawn shops bad. That way I could afford what I wanted. Couldn't do it new. Of yea I'm still listening to 38 special.

Still some stuff I have to get for the Pre. At least I have the wire. Have to go buy some more. Just kidding. And the RCAs and a few other things.

Larry