AM Listening

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
OK, do you want me to send some of this wire back so you can start on the PRE???

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ya know that
's not a bad idea. If i could shield the AC main where it comes in on the 700's I wouldn't have to move the inlet or the fuseholder. There was some definate improvement moving the AC in so it's going to happen one way or another. Shielding may be a viable alternative.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
OLD FART!!! Ok so I resemble that remark. Ya know that also makes you one!! So how expensive is that stuff?/ How much did you get??

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
PM Listening again. We be jammin just a tad. Lost something in the garage, So I'm cleaning it up to find it. LOL Been a long time since I have just jammed in the sound room. Look a little more respectable got a hair cut. I think my last one was in April. Heart sounds good right now. WBRB.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Haven't listened to music in awhile. This morning it is the new Slash CD. Pretty good jams. The Who also released Quad again. About to go there in a bit. Have to finish this TT today. will be easy. I hope. LOL Will do some Billy Thorpe in a bit. I always forget his name. LOL Good aussie for sure.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well I bought some new music. Tubular Bells III. Is what I am listening to at the moment. Thought I would do a little rock. Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush " Eye Of The Storm " Will be editing for awhile today. LOL Cough Cough.

Larry

Moved to the Sound Room Frank is doing his thing. Switched to the Creek. My cat is just watching the speakers. LOL

speakerman1

Tagline
The ramblings of a mad man. LOL Woke up at 3 AM. Hit the Kenny Wayne Sheppard. I have lost all concept of time. I thought yesterday was going to be the 16th. Well Lee Monday you will have a TT. It is in my prayers. Hope the shipping satan doesn't get it. I shook it carried it upside down and every thing I could. No rattles. Not the greatest but an OK one. My cart is on back order. Already been told some one wants to buy the Vandys for more than I paid. I toddled of for a while. Wow I'm back. LOL Listening to Joe now. Was playing with my cats. My cats aren't spoiled. LOL My cats are like people who know me. I talk low when I talk. So if I raise my voice at all they think I'm yelling. This Dude lied about me and I heard him and I went off. I told him I would kick his butt right there and then. I think he knew I was serious the 2nd time I got him right in front of every one. Certain drugs will do that to me. I get mean. I don't like getting mad. I try to avoid that situation. Now my ex-wife she was like a little dog nipping at your heals. I hate changing meds. You never know how they are going to effect you. I guess I'll put the 12.2s on ebay. I think. Yes I am rambling. LOL Joe is wailing on the guitar. I use to go to clubs in Portland and Seattle and listen to this. I never went to rock clubs. Well think I"ll go back to sleep. LOL
Have A Good Day

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to The Smashing Pumpkins this morning. This is one of the bands I can listen to that came out during that time. The last one of these I wrote was for the shock factors. LOL I do have a question for all you techies. Why do I have variable gains on my preamp?

Some pretty good music going on right now. I do hate taking new meds; but I did things today I don't usually do. Well I'm back from watching the pundits talk on TV. I'll probably do some old movies. Well I think I'm going back to sleep.

Have A Good Day

Larry