AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Last CD. 10,000 Maniacs " Blind Man's Zoo " End of music.Lee you will have some blues coming. And a little other kinds. I am very diverse in my listening. I couldn't do all I wanted to. You can always pass on. There are some different groups in there. Now I have to go put them in envelopes. Sorry all out of hard cases. I will get these out tomorrow.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Black Country Communion 2. Just cranking a bit. LOL at Joe. I haven't cranked in awhile. This is a good CD to do it to. Joe how to make a good tape. It takes awhile unless your rich to find the right deck.

You have to have a good source. This one rack I have been building on for about 3 years now. TBC

I'm not a rich man. I guess I'll have to run some numbers on my Hafler and recap and try some of these resistors I found.

Not in the best frame of mind today. I just don't see how my PL can get better. To make a good tape a good deck and a good source. When the painted a plane that was a pig. We called it a Polished Turd. Joe I have no want nor need to put this 1020 together.If you want the tire.It is only 6 screws and I'm there. Let me know.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to Joe. Tearing my fireplace apart. Rained last night. You know people are strange animals. Don't know if I even like them. I am one of them. I have a bad temper. I try to treat people like I want to be treated. I just don't like my chain being yanked. What I don't like about me.Is I'm not a person to really mess with. Like in one post.I said you never know where I may show up. I hate that part of me.Just rambling.LOL Listening to some good blues. Well back to tearing my F/P apart. Just removed the burner. Now go pull a PL 3300 out of my rack.

Have a Good Day

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Not a good day.Shipped an order backwards yesterday.The Pre is out and will be packed and shipped along with a CDP. Who else needs something shipped.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to some music. I'm in a Floyd this morning. Have to be in a certain mood to really enjoy Floyd. If you ever triped to it.You have to be in a certain mood to listen and enjoy. Have you ever been to a planetarium on Floyd night. You have to do that in a certain mood also. I had one girl friend who like to part like I did. 3 Bottles of wine and we ended up at the Oregon coast in a hotel.LOL Oh to be young with money again. I have some pics that Stuwee loves. This is what I have been doing for days.LOL

Going to use the HK pre and my stuff in the garage warm it up a little in here. LOL Then my yard and deck.Then sound room.

I know here it is prime growing.Plant out in the woods. You break eggs around you site.If not the deer will be some happy critters. LOL It is going to be a Larry day. Dudes if you play buy BAC right now. I have done this stock before. Made 3 times what I bought it at. It dropped and I bought. I have bought it 2 times this week.I'm already in the black. The other.I need 0.06 and I'm in the clear. I'm just rambling. It feels so good to just kick back in the mornings. Will I think I'm going to the sound room and listen to some Floyd.

Larry

Attachments