400/1 “Linda” Full WOPL

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
Lee/Joe, If I end up needing a “care package” remember to remind me to include some GOOD wire. I can’t source decent wire locally and that’s a big part of a nice build...

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Andrew, PM Navlinear, he stocks it..
Done. You got to realize I’m in bumblefuck nowhere and items like that are hard to come by. I pounded Tim (no homo) and the shit autoparts store wire I used and my lousy routing near the output bus bars melted the insulation. Shut down and rerouted before the smoke left

Last edited:

NavLinear

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
The only time I have donned a mask is on the airplane to Phoenix. Wyoming had a statewide mask mandate but was deemed unenforceable due to the number of folks not wearing one, like almost everybody. The law enforcement folk decided it was a waste of time. Gotta love Wyoming sheriffs...

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
The only time I have donned a mask is on the airplane to Phoenix. Wyoming had a statewide mask mandate but was deemed unenforceable due to the number of folks not wearing one, like almost everybody. The law enforcement folk decided it was a waste of time. Gotta love Wyoming sheriffs...
I’ll mask up for doc visits, nothing else.

mlucitt

If you still have to wear a mask after receiving the COVID vaccine, and the vaccine is not guaranteed to make you 100% safe, and we will never reach herd immunity due to the proliferation of new COVID strains, and the government is pushing the inoculation on us after promising the pharma companies they are protected from lawsuits due to the lack of testing of an unproven drug; I don't know what to think.

I'm just a little concerned that no one really knows what is going on, they can't prove anything, the statistics are questionable, therefore you cannot trust anyone now. And if a politician says it, forget about it. If a mainstream media person says it, believe the opposite.

I think a lot of people are thinking they will be the last person on Earth who did not received the vaccine on the now eradicated and useless drug the government paid for and forced the masses to surrender to in order to travel, bank, shop, and socially interact.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
If you still have to wear a mask after receiving the COVID vaccine, and the vaccine is not guaranteed to make you 100% safe, and we will never reach herd immunity due to the proliferation of new COVID strains, and the government is pushing the inoculation on us after promising the pharma companies they are protected from lawsuits due to the lack of testing of an unproven drug; I don't know what to think.

I'm just a little concerned that no one really knows what is going on, they can't prove anything, the statistics are questionable, therefore you cannot trust anyone now. And if a politician says it, forget about it. If a mainstream media person says it, believe the opposite.

I think a lot of people are thinking they will be the last person on Earth who did not received the vaccine on the now eradicated and useless drug the government paid for and forced the masses to surrender to in order to travel, bank, shop, and socially interact.
CONTROL...

Gibsonian

Chief Journeyman
I've had many vaccines as most of us have, no problems with any of em, not worried about this one either. Not an anti vaxxer here.

Slow rolling out in Iowa, no idea when I'll be ok'd to get one, hopefully soon.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I've had many vaccines as most of us have, no problems with any of em, not worried about this one either. Not an anti vaxxer here.

Slow rolling out in Iowa, no idea when I'll be ok'd to get one, hopefully soon.
We are only at 12% rollout here in MA and we are supposed to be a medical paradigm. More like monkeys with footballs here. All gated by political winds...

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Shitpost away guys, no odds to me and it’s good convo. Carry on, I’ll post as I get into the project. Getting geared up to assemble a driver board and back planes. Might start tomorrow, just visiting with my “buddy Wieser” rn so not in full concentration mode...

Attachments