PTFE Insulated Stranded Silver-Plated Wire

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
I've been wanting to offer this for a while so I've spent a bit of time gathering the various wire gauges and kitting it up for this purpose. I have a collection of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) wire that I'm offering for sale at what my replacement cost will run for 1000 foot lengths. My goal is two fold. One is to provide really nice wire to the community and the other is to restock with one wire type that I prefer. At least half of what I have now is M22759/11-AWG-Color (0-9) and that is what I will be getting in future buys. My pricing is replacement cost plus a penny or two per foot as I cut these a bit over 10 feet. This is top notch stuff.

The single conductor insulated wire can be sold in packages of 10 colors in 10 foot lengths (unless noted) for each color. The cost per gauge will be 100 times the cost per foot as shown below. The colors are black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, gray and white. Please note that custom wire pulls can be done by request.

26 AWG - 0.13 per foot - $13.00
24 AWG - 0.15 per foot - $15.00
22 AWG - 0.17 per foot - $17.00
20 AWG - 0.21 per foot - $21.00
18 AWG - 0.32 per foot - $32.00
16 AWG - 0.38 per foot - $38.00
14 AWG - 0.62 per foot - $62.00

I five colors of 12 gauge wire - black, red, green, blue and white five colors in 10 foot lengths. This is some seriously big ass wire.
12 AWG - 0.84 per foot - $42.00

20 AWG Twisted Shielded Pair Silver Coated Wire and Braid - 1.01 per foot - $10.10 for a ten foot length.
22 AWG Twisted Shielded Pair Silver Coated Wire and Braid - 0.89 per foot - $8.90 for a ten foot length.
20 AWG Shielded Single Conductor - 0.52 per foot - $5.20 (ten foot length)

I also have single conductor shielded wire in 22 and 24 gauge. In addition I have 22 and 24 AWG Twisted Shielded PTFE cable. I'll get it all priced out if anyone has a need for this type and gauge of wire.

I am adding bus bar wire manufactured by Alpha Wire. The wire meets ASTM B33 Standard Specification for Tin-Coated or Annealed Copper Wire for Electrical Purposes. I purchased the wire gauges listed below in 100 foot spools and will sell at my cost plus shipping. The price per foot is listed below.

24 AWG - $0.38 per foot
22 AWG - $0.36 per foot
20 AWG - $0.46 per foot
18 AWG - $0.56 per foot
16 AWG - $1.00 per foot
14 AWG - $1.43 per foot

Let me know if there is any interest in shrink tubing - I have several sizes in black and white at the moment.

Shipping will be USPS Flat Rate box.

Medium box cost is $15.30
Small box cost is $9.40

PayPal FF is best. We'll work via PMs.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks - Nav

Attachments

Last edited:

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Awesome Nav. I'll take one package of each gauge 22 AWG to 14 AWG. Just let me know the total and what email to paypal to. Thanks man. You rock!

NavLinear

I have to say that looks a lot like what is sitting on my bench.
Thanks Dennis it arrived in very excellent condition.
I'm glad it made it ok Glen. You'll have to let me know what you think of this type of wire - I like it.

Nav

NavLinear

I've just received additional wire and have modified the first post to reflect this. I've also listed what has recently arrived below:

There are four colors for 14 gauge wire - black, red, orange and white as I've received my red for Fred wire.

There are three colors of 12 gauge wire - black, red and white. My red and white arrived this week. This is some seriously big ass wire.

I have not added pricing for the single conductor shielded wire in 20, 22 and 24 gauge cable but if anyone is interested I'll modify my first post with pricing info. In addition I have 22 and 24 AWG Twisted Shielded PTFE cable.

Let me know if there is any interest in shrink tubing - I have several sizes in black, white and clear at the moment.

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
I've just received additional wire and have modified the first post to reflect this. I've also listed what has recently arrived below:

There are four colors for 14 gauge wire - black, red, orange and white as I've received my red for Fred wire.

There are three colors of 12 gauge wire - black, red and white. My red and white arrived this week. This is some seriously big ass wire.

I have not added pricing for the single conductor shielded wire in 20, 22 and 24 gauge cable but if anyone is interested I'll modify my first post with pricing info. In addition I have 22 and 24 AWG Twisted Shielded PTFE cable.

Let me know if there is any interest in shrink tubing - I have several sizes in black, white and clear at the moment.

Would the big heavy gauge stuff be good for making power cords you think ?