It's getting late...

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I didn't send a power cord as I assummed that you like everyone else has a bunch of those around? Let me know if you need ps2 or usb kb or mice as I can scrounge up some.

I forgot to send the usb floppy drive too. that will get sent in a future shipment.

Last edited:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
it's here, I'm still yawning, will open it after a bit.

THANK YOU!

orange

Tagline
It's a nice day outside too, I think I'll go for a bike ride too. Mom said she was waiting to call me when I called her a few minutes ago :)

orange

Tagline
NEGATORY ON THE CD. NONE ON A INITIAL LOOKOVER. oh...

OKAY.

orange

Tagline
I hope the COA I can't read well w/o a loupe has the key, I didn't find one.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
The install cd was taped to the bubble wrap in a white fake wood panel. The coa is on the stcker on top of the computer. Tape your luope and write it down as that is the only place you will get the coa code. You could download the magical jelly bean and make windows spit up the code too.

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I find it very hard to post when the keyboard input suddenly acts DRUNK and strokes are missed etc, the page freezes when you try to send the post etc and yet, except for the annoying less problematic multiple clicking on buttons everything seems to work okay.

As far as I know I cannot use IE 12. I have every update I am supposed to have to and AV scans and spyware scans have been good plus I clear the cache enough.
I notice ths problem here it our brand newcoputer, misses lettersndI haveto go bck and type them

See th above rrrs, Iamying perfectly but that iswhat comes out

orange

Tagline
Got all my Polyglot Rex Files loaded now and I'm enjoying Us And Them-Videogame Orchestra from Dark Side Of The MoonThe 8-Bit Album.

http://www.ptesquad.com/more/pte030.html Track 3 - download them all or get the zip file! :blob:

Last edited:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I know I never go anywhere without my Polyglot Rex files. :rabbit:

If you let me know the first 5 digits of you winders product code I can send you the rest as I think I wrote it down on paper here. Otherwise dl the magical jelly bean software and it will pull it from your windows registry.

http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Okay! I think I figured out a GOLDEN OLDIE...

If I run PC3200 DDR and indeed the SL7Z9 P4 3.0 GHz is an LGA775 as well as the P4PE-X I might have a vintage asskicking machine.

Get yer '72 Nova and let's race...

or NOT, but I found it at least while looking for the 2.8...

Bike riding time now.

By god, I'll use it or find somebody who can and earn a Slurpee.

Last edited:

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Good grief-8 SUCKS.

Naw it don't!

8.1 with Update 1 (new name for Service Packs) is super cool.
And you can download free add-on s/w to get a full fledged Start Button - with menus that go from the classic XP to Win 7 looks - you can choose.
As a matter a fact, the new 8.1 boots straight to the desktop on desktop computers, automatic like, so you don't even had to futz with the tiles crap. I think they call that self aware or some sh!t ...

Last edited:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
In my main rig I have dual boot 7 & 8.1. They are very similar, but 8 seems to run quicker and smoother. I use classic shell and have. A few shortcuts to some metro apps, but for the most part just use 8.1 with a standard desktop.

The trouble with new windows os is that microsoft only makes them and sells them to generate revenue, seems to me you should make the new one way better then the old one and then everyone would want to buy the new one and not have it forced on them.

Win 7 works fine for me, but I might buy one more slightly used copy of 8 to install on one of my secondary machines.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Yeah, it's not groovy to me...if they get back on track for whatever 9 is called I'd be happy but it's like beer...

If you have to add shit to enjoy it, get whiskey and rum and get on with it.