It's getting late...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It's not only what I hoped for, I can send it out to the RF modulator as S-video and audio for the projectors and on the coaxial. If I could control the computer remotely that would be even better.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
The trick isn't working with the Linux drive...Window might really hate foreigners.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Think of a new name for the parcel coming your way. I will ship it sometime next week. Was waiting for parts to arrive, but it looks like the seller bailed out on me.

orange

Tagline
Can't really name 'em till they get wit' me.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
It is getting late ! I'm planning my next rig build. Haswell - Raid SSD - Thunderbolt ... here I come !

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
That never stopped any cat I ever saw.

orange

Tagline
Now I have to find another video card for the AMD and I have two Win 7 discs to license, at least 1 top install on the dual core.

I went to the food bank hoping to at least find apples and while I got a lot of good stuff, pears that would be a problem soon, a bag of oranges I took, lots of mushrooms to wash and slice and freeze, no apples and apples are really ideal for a diabetic. I'm out of laundry detergent again and it's two weeks before I get paid again...nothing is selling. the person I still owe $42 is debating cutting the telephone and internet because nobody is paying for the computer repairs he does and eBay is dead for him. It's not just me, everyone around me is falling apart.

You cannot call THAT a recovery. I will catch that up next month for him but it should have been this month, not a nibble, not a call, no lack of effort.

I did get almost a flat of mushrooms to clean, slice and freeze and some CANTALOUPE.

orange

Tagline
Last night it really WAS getting late....

Windows made me reactivate Delia after all of those upgrades finally and I had to do it on the PHONE.

At 3 am.

and nervous as hell.

I hate voice commands and thank god they repeat the segments as I managed to completely get B skipped over the first time.

When you go to sleep at 5 AM and wake up at 10 AM you find you are not a Super Party Animal (and neither was Spuds McKenzie).

I had Delia tell me that the 7800GTX wasn't getting enough power (What? Is it a bitch girlfriend, it's a FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY WATT PSU)? Maybe it's just jealous of the three hard drives.

The mail carrier just zoomed right past all five mailboxes here at 10:20? What, no bills, junk or welfare stuff for anybody?

And I'm going back to bed in a minute to die properly, feeling like shit demands a pillow.

It'll take the afterlife to sort through all the duplication in the Noises Folder alone.

No viruses (known at least). No sugar tonight (in my coffee...thank you but I don't need a cup, Mr. Bachman).

Sh-boom sh-boom, yadadadadadadadadadada.

orange

Tagline
I don't care what people say about my stream of consciousness, screw 'em, it ain't changing after 48 years.

orange

Tagline
By the way, yoga is hard on you because it's only one OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMM.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Now that WAS A GOOD ONE......Like why the tech's coffee didn't work......it was going through a passive filter....