what are you listening to?

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Carrie Newcomer's Geography of Light on the reconfigured digital side of the system. Booked her for my opening show the last weekend of October this fall. Sort of mystical singer/songwriter from Wisconsin or Minnesota, I can't remember which. The Dean likes her and, with two of her CDs in my collection, I didn't put up a fight. She's really good in that quiet, unpretentious mid-western way.

Apple got the best of me on the laptop I have at work; had to step up to OS 11-something, which forced me to pull out the iMac to play the digital files. Yet another screen to clutter up the office.

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

A lifelong friend, fellow college-age DJ, best man at our wedding, heir to the Bobby Jones golf name, and no-nonsense pschycologist in Atlanta, came up to visit before I went in for surgery and about fell over when he saw the dbx box. Always nice to have someone besides yourself who knows what's going on.

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Just in case someone is interested. Received a few minutes ago via email:
a3043167096_10.jpg
Greetings Twisted Psychonauts!

This is a last-call reminder that the first volume of the complete Hallucinogen output on vinyl is available for pre-order for another 24 hours only. Orders will close at 6pm Pacific Time on Friday May 20. Only the number of copies ordered by this time will be published and shipped.

Hallucinogen: The Albums Remastered is an amazing 4-vinyl set featuring the two fabled albums - Twisted and The Lone Deranger - in a beautiful media book package, remastered by Kevin Metcalfe at Soundmasters with the vinyls cut by Geoff Pesche at Abbey Road.

Head over to our Bandcamp page (https://hallucinogenmusic.bandcamp.com) to place your order now so you can add this amazing production to your collection.

Later this year we will release a five-vinyl set with all the Hallucinogen singles not included on his albums - stay tuned!