what are you listening to?

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Waiting on my new Greta Van Fleet album (and I ordered the NEW one to be released in July). I used to think it was some goofy chick band until I saw they were just guys with a fucked up band name. Maybe the Greta Van Susteren lawyer Ho had me confused. Some say they sound like Zep but I hear other singers before I hear Plant. Here is the single release from the new album due out in July. Might be a bit much for the old guys but I'm old and I like.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Waiting on my new Greta Van Fleet album (and I ordered the NEW one to be released in July). I used to think it was some goofy chick band until I saw they were just guys with a fucked up band name. Maybe the Greta Van Susteren lawyer Ho had me confused. Some say they sound like Zep but I hear other singers before I hear Plant. Here is the single release from the new album due out in July. Might be a bit much for the old guys but I'm old and I like.....

Yeah, a combo of 3 or 4 bands from the 70';s... They have the 70's ballad sound down.,.. a bit much for the old guys?? Shit Sniff, we were raised on this stuff...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Yeah, a combo of 3 or 4 bands from the 70';s... They have the 70's ballad sound down.,.. a bit much for the old guys?? Shit Sniff, we were raised on this stuff...

Yeah, I threw that in there since we have a lot of different genre jammers here on Phoenix. I still belong to the "3 Quart Headache, in a 1 Pint Brain" genre. I don't have any country, jazz or blues in my collection (I swear I don't know where these Bee Gees albums came from)..... :)

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I like it. That posted link is the worst music video ever. But the music is good.
That was their video from their website. The digital version is free for download when you buy/order the new album off their website. I prefer that style myself after seeing some of the lame ass videos (Like Billy Squier tearing his shirt off and flopping on the bed) that have come out over the years.

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator

Old Guy Here ...............and this is refreshing...........thanks for posting Perry.
Always open to listening to something new, and this is good stuff !

Hexis22

Chief Journeyman

Thanks for posting.

Plan to look into more from this band.