Sutton's Phased Linear White Oaked 1000 Rigg

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
At the levels they would be needed------no, you can't hear the fans. I'm working on a way to cut the speed less than wiring them in series does, in series it's to slow.
It is quite a difference, but the faceplate scratches are still very evident----BUT----when that first 500 watt note hits ya forget what the faceplate looks like.
One last fling before it gets boxed. If i can't hurt this thing I doubt you can, but the K-Horns do not present a particularly difficult load.

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
The fans were a very serendipitous happening. Mark was brainstorming that day also and between his ideas and mine we came up with something we could not have done better on had we been given a year to do it!! I'm just tickled with em.
GOOSEPIMPLE TIME!!!! Shpongle--"Tales of the Inexpressible"----Track 2
The Crystal Method---"Vegas" Track 4

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
SHIT!!! can't keep anything on the shelves.!!!! One bulb is toast----forgot to take em out.

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I saw the VU meter, but had not seen the rack handles. If they don't go for high dollar. Anythin over about $25.00 seems high to me, but I'll watch them. I just can't see paying $50.00 for a pair of rack handles...they would be nice and make my two 700B's look alike, but I'm just a little cheap when it comes to that kinda stuff. I want them to look alike, but it might be cheaper buying a whole 70b and parting it out to get the handles..and a meter...I noticed the left on in the OERW does had some places on it, but I think that is a lense, and don't know if thei meter would help or not. Would it Lee? If so I may try to get it, but again, I don't want to pay a fortune.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Sutton I do need that meter. My L/H one is dead. I don't want to bid against you. For your lens try the headlight lens stuff. Or you can Micro Mesh it.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ok Guys, I have a snipe on the meter, the handles are in good shape, if they go for less than 50, get ewm Sutton. Larry I was getting the meter for yours. Did nakdoc ever rock off center on his??

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
He has it broken into SEVEN different auctions. I have the link for all the items below. I am bidding on the faceplate and the handles. If anyone else wants to bid on them, let me know and I'll pull my snipe off. I don't want to bid against fellow Phoenixers.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/wrf911/m.html?h ... 4340.l2562"

He has MOST of the 700B in these auctions. Looks like he has kept or sold off some of the other items, but I can't really tell. Lee, let me know if we need anything else like the bezels. I really don't think so, but I don't know. The rack handles I know we need, and the faceplate would be nice. It isn't great, but better than the OERW. He sent me some closeup shots and it's not bad, but not great either...The print is all there however, and it doesn't look to have been rack mounted.

PM me if you want to bid on either of these two itmes, and I'll pull my snipe guys..