Dio - Last In Line

Joan Jett - Unvarnished

Lady Gaga - Art Pop

Lady Gaga - Applause Remixes Pic disc

Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here Pic disc

Paul McCartney - New

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Led Zeppelin - Song Remains The Same remaster set

Those are the ones I can remember buying....:smokin::smokin:... And of course The Sword pic disc I got from you Ron. :headbang:

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Believe it or not, those two Aerosmith albums are my all-time favorites. I love most all Aerosmith right up to 'Vacation, hard not to,
but I was the black sheep on these two albums and took a lot of guff for it.

'Mirrors has some serious shredding on it, turn up "Sheila" and wait for the lead guitar riffs where Perry packs it in - the middle lead bridge and the wrap up!
"My Fist Your Face"? Classic Aerosmith groove that only Aerosmith can pull off.
'Let the Music Do the Talking' is actually a solo Perry song revamped.
On vinyl, this album holds it own but on CD - it blows chunks and needs serious EQ shaping.
As a side note, 'Done With Mirrors' is the very first CD I ever bought.

On 'Hard Place', the gifts keep on coming and Joe Perry isn't anywhere to be found.
Jimmy Crespo is completely under the radar! A shame really..
This album presents itself a lot like Zeppelin's 'Presence' where they really broke the mold with some off-timing counts.
Stand out tracks for me on this one are "Bolivian Ragamuffin" and "Jig is Up".
Plus the connectedness ( is that even a word? ) of the tracks is pretty amazing.
Definite quasi-concept album for the Boston boys.

Today's grab,

Aerosmith - Done With Mirrors, and Rock In A Hard Place
Rainbow - Long Live Rock And Roll
Dio - Dream Evil

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Sometimes uber rare sounds like shit LOL. Some of it is just cool regardless of the dollar amount. I am just as happy snagging a mint Ratt - Out of the Cellar or a Dokken - Tooth and Nail!!! I have stuff I have accumulated through trades over the year that could be posted. Gotta keep the thread alive. I am sure Jason will have some cool ones to post soon :evil4:

Listening to this Super Genius now for the first time. Some of the better punk that I have heard lately. Stray Cats on acid is a good description so far. I've made almost this whole side w/o lifting the stylus, pretty darn good

BubbaH

Tagline
---
When that something is so cool, SQ or lack of can be justified.

When I was going through the misc D section I noticed several Dokken albums today. I made a mental note to start grabbing some of that shit up. I took a look at every one to make sure it wasnt a 4 song E.P. that someone had mentioned around here. :laughing1:

Tony: I have mirrors on cassette and always remember the Lightning Strikes video from an old Smith VHS my buddy had. Steven's hair and the lightning effects throughout would be hard to forget. Either way, I look forward to spinning all these albums this evening....as soon as they check out the inside of my spinclean.

Northwinds

Tagline
You know what I want? My latest hardon's though I have had the Thunder Seven long ago but it got sold IIRC. All minty of course

Triumph - Thunder Seven

Triumph - Rock and Roll Machine orig RCA cover (my vinyl has a slight warp)

Abba (any of the Swedish release early albums)

Simon & Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage and Thyme and Bridge Over Troubles Waters originals w/ minty covers preferred

Any heavy metal private label 45s or full albums PM me if you have stuff and interested in doing some swapping or whatever

Some pretty common titles above the Metal hawking but I don't come across them, at least in the condition I want. I love Abba's early material

Last edited:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Hey Ron, are you still looking for a mint School's out? I noticed he has one down at the shop. I was in a bit of a rush but should have asked to open it. Albums with items inside he seals up with a note to open at the counter. It has panties in it. I believe you were in need of a yellow pair? Next time im in ill peep that one out for you.

Edit: Green label of course.

Northwinds

Tagline
I am interested whatever the color the panties are as long as it's not crazy priced. Any copy that's clean as long as it's the green label version w/o panties! I imagine up there it will be a Canadian Warner label? I don't have one of those either LOL, just US copies. I have these panties.... :mrgreen:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I am interested whatever the color the panties are as long as it's not crazy priced. Any copy that's clean as long as it's the green label version w/o panties! I imagine up there it will be a Canadian Warner label? I don't have one of those either LOL, just US copies. I have these panties.... :mrgreen:
Everyone's "crazy price" is different. I think it was 15 or 20 dollars... ill make sure to take a look next time im in.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Guys that prefer brunettes go neutral -

580249b.jpg

Northwinds

Tagline
Everyone's "crazy price" is different. I think it was 15 or 20 dollars... ill make sure to take a look next time im in.
That's a pretty damn good pprice, especially for a shop in Canada! I am in like flin. Last time I was up there (Canadian side of the Falls at that shop on the hill, I almost fell over at what they were asking for common stuff. For instance $20 for a Judas Priest - Point of Entry, $50 for a Canadian Iron Maiden Killers :-o

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Yeah certain places can be pricey. I like to shop around... HMV carries a lot of titles Bluestreak does... but I pick and choose which titles I buy at each place...while HMV doesnt have any used vinyl, their new stuff tends to be a few dollars cheaper at least for the same titles. For example, I was in HMV last night Zeppelin Mothership on vinyl was 69.99... at Bluestreak that same set today was 89.99. So I watch for stuff like that(as any collector or frequent buyer does im sure). But at the same time I aint finding any of the last 8 vinyls I posted pics of at HMV. So Bluestreak is my spot.

Northwinds

Tagline
Guys that prefer brunettes go neutral -

View attachment 12925
I gots two pairs of them :tongue1:

They need to be Oxycleaned, never saw a copy of this without acid stained panties somewhere

Here's the pink's and I guess I need blue and yellow panties. Some people cheat and die white panty versions

I don't think I have ever perticipated in a thread about panties :tongue1:

Northwinds

Tagline
Seriously people?? Surely about taking some off....
I'd like to peel 'em of this one and she can stay right in that position. I'd pound her until I had a heartattack :evil4:

This is a duplicate I picked up awhile ago as a -NM player. I have another open mint copy in shrink. Wet and Wild Records. This is Jeff Scott Soto's first band IIRC. Got this from an old UCONN DJ's collection, BB punched cover

Last edited:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I'd like to peel 'em of this one and she can stay right in that position. I'd pound her until I had a heartattack :evil4:

This is a duplicate I picked up awhile ago as a -NM player. I have another open mint copy in shrink. Wet and Wild Records. This is Jeff Scott Soto's first band IIRC. Got this from an old UCONN DJ's collection, BB punched cover

You're so 80's Ron.....:headbang:

Northwinds

Tagline
Ben, if I could go back to the 80s in a Time Machine, I would quite happily go in a heartbeat LMAO