New build for shop system

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
Thought a PL went up in flames... wicked electrical smell in the house. Well pump burned up. Decent.

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
New well pump installed, removed an old junk pressure tank and made a wall bracket. Gotta clean up the disaster from taking out the old pressure tank next... water is back on anyways.

Crossovers done for the house three ways. Going to install them along with mids and Tweets this evening.

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
New well pump installed, removed an old junk pressure tank and made a wall bracket. Gotta clean up the disaster from taking out the old pressure tank next... water is back on anyways.

Crossovers done for the house three ways. Going to install them along with mids and Tweets this evening.

Much neater than the side X side...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
LOL .... Lookin good Andrew. Wish I could be there when ya fire those big cabs up, and by the same token, wish you could spend a night in the master's chair...

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
LOL .... Lookin good Andrew. Wish I could be there when ya fire those big cabs up, and by the same token, wish you could spend a night in the master's chair...
Thanks Lee! Ya never know... A vacation to see the oil fields and a lesson from the master doesn’t sound like too bad a plan...

Cutting wood this evening before my friends shop becomes otherwise occupied.

Attachments

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Major panels all cut. Off cuts were strategically planned to become the trim rings. Speaker lubricant break. I wonder where that goofy Swedish Allen key is to put these together... sacrificed an old door for a panel cutting table. Made shit real easy.

Lee, I’m officially claiming my right to “grumpy old guy” arguably early at 40.

Thanks Fred, I don’t normally do that type of work so it was a complete learning experience. I’m sure some are cringing still, but I think they’ll work. Hope my values are correct for the second set.

Attachments

Last edited: