Krell KSA-250

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Just hit 100 hours labor on this beast. One channel complete, Soft Start Board compete, Chassis painted, bulk caps installed, Power supply board rebuilt and installed, and the Trafo is installed...................... Damn...............

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
AND, as an added bonus, Skip turned me on to the matching Audio Video Standard Preamp/Processor

She's is Great Shape with just a few paint scuffs but it has an excellent face plate and it has a working remote, and the original box. It is not only a 7.1 surround processor but has a reportedly "Audiophile" Preamp Section in it. I should be getting all this set up for testing in the next week. Took a while to get her vacuumed out because of the forced fan cooling but we should be giving our toys a good vacuuming every other year or so.

IMG_6529.jpg IMG_6530.jpg IMG_6531.jpg IMG_6532.jpg IMG_6533.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
even the remote weighs 5 lbs. Here is also a quick shot of the Legacy Audio Focus Speakers. Not the greatest pic but I may get more later. The speakers are coming in to the house system for testing here asap. I'm anxious to see how the WOPL spanks dat ass

thumbnail_25231.jpg thumbnail_25218.jpg