AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
"80s Metal Tribute To Van Halen" On this OLD Onix.. You can shovel cow manure all day and still smell good enough to go to Homecoming. The Onix is one of those times. It does get better at times. I am ripping. Do you guys take life very serious? I do at times then I ask why. I hope I'm doing most everything right. I still get a ping once in awhile I will have a negative thought. I do what I can. What more can I do? Carly gets upset with me. I very seldom get excited. "The Atomic Punk" Life is life. I don't how long I have; but I want it to be good. Com Se Com Sa! You know what I mean. You gotta do what you gotta do. I'm in Rapid Acceleration Module. I have ripped a lot of music today. Nothing has stood out. This isn't a bad CD Some of it sucks. I keep forgetting. 337 gigs of music so far. I know some that can do a 1 TB easy. "The Best Of The Red Hot Chili Peppers" Now for some serious stuff. Do you build to the speakers? Or do you pick the speakers after you build? Things just happen when I build a system. Things go into rotations. I listen more in the garage. May bring the Creek in here. Not running a TT yet. Don't know why I sit here and watch it rip. Make it faster through osmosis. Wonder if it would work? Sammy Hagar "The Ultimate Red Collection" May go with a kit tube amp. 300B They really suck. The Smashing Pumpkins "Greatest Hits" Wish I could figure out how to stream music on here. LOL Did it again. To many things at once. I give it to people who can do factory work. Thought I was done. About 200 left to rip. Think I should go to Church. Something missing in my life. Been 5 years since I darkened the door way of a Church. I'll be back.

speakerman1

Tagline
Analog been awhile. Golden Earring/ LOL She is running in the red a tad. I lived in Mobile. They sent a Black Reporter to the AL KKK Rally. LOL They told him it would be better if he left. Don't think I ever met a Klansman.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It has been awhile since I saw your Pioneer R2R in action, Larry. Spinning a Maxell UD reel?

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
Nando I deleted one song. Didn't fit the mood. 2nd Steven Wilson. Man I tried a lot of tapes that had Heavy metal on them. Wonder when I went though that phase. Added a sub. LOL I hope you get some aural stimulation. 3rd Billy Joel, 4th Primus 5th Harry Connick Jr.

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Black Sabbath

I was always bashful. Was never the attention getter unless I was half ripped. Blues Traveler Dude we are just scooting every where w/o moving more than a finger. LOL Modern Marvels. Just did some Kenny. Step Right up gents and see the marvel of the elixer. Snake oil will fix what ails you. Come gather round let Larry sat you down. It is all about those little electrical charges running up and down those funny wires. Janes Addiction I don't know if I make them better; but I hope them go. (Profound Faux) Santana Must like him. 7 LPs. LOL

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Staff member
Now Larry, don't give all the set-list away, but I sure like the power-start. I got a feeling mine might be a little more tamer than your mix. Rock On, buddy!

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
Did you grow up to do what you wanted to? This was just my HS classmates. 54 years old. Sitting in my garage doing just as I please. Man I wish I could have lived like this. May record this whole LP. Anyone have a FCC license? Amazon has a cloud. I already have 250 songs on it. Don't know how to use it. Nothing like my Father some like my mom; but not. Here I was the Mellette boy. Mom's would raise their eyebrows when my name came up. LOL Then I left and became Larry. Mom's would smile. Had a stripper tell me one time. You could be my old man; but you do a lot of drugs. I busted up laughing told her I had a say in that. What a life.

speakerman1

Tagline
Now Larry, don't give all the set-list away, but I sure like the power-start. I got a feeling mine might be a little more tamer than your mix. Rock On, buddy!

Nando.
LMBO That is my mellow stuff. LOL All computer files. You can get spoiled very easy just scrolling and listening. Just a path of music that have been part of me through this journey. Know how many different tapes and CDs of the same people. LOL Over and over again. LOL I'm bidding my butt off for a parts puter for this laptop. I hope I go down in a blaze of glory. Didn't demag or clean the heads. LOL My Dad would be laughing at me. My Dad's most frequent question was why let other people bother you. My Mother would be searching the garage for the devil weed. I would be laughing what devil weed. Some good Devil Music though huh Mom. I'll trade the 707 for the Nak fixed. Perry Might play with the outputs. 77 min on a 100 min tape. Disclaimer (This Is Not A Head Phone Tape) A good fruity Wash. White 3 bottles should get you through this with feeling..

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
A person I knew from 1st grade till our senior year died Sat. from Cancer. Listening to the tape. She was the Prettiest girl in our class. Not just my opinion. Very wealthy family. We had very little in common. Don't remember talking to her. I grew up in a little town. Didn't dislike her. Just wasn't close. I am very sorry she died so young. She had one daughter in college. Bye Suzie I'm sure you will be missed.

speakerman1

Tagline
Promised a test tape to someone just songs or parts of songs. Just doing some Alan Parson "Eve" Losing some of the left channel on record. Just got a listing of a K2000 on ebay. 200.00 I paid 45.00 I have never paid that much for a deck. Don't think so. Frank Z just came on. Killing stink bugs that hitch hiked with the tile. I hate them. Killed 5 today. Dr. is mad at me for doing the bathroom. I'm down till they heal 100%. http://www.ebay.com/itm/AOYUE-3210-...157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1db3931d Need a little more heat. Got a soapstone pipe hand made. Dude I don't need to carry a gun. I can beat you with it. I'll have to weigh it. Very good smoke so far. No bite stays lit. Wonder if I should coat it with beeswax since it is porous? Good job Lee. Till the next Oh crap comes. That is what it is about isn't it though.

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm part of a group on FB who does vintage gear. Lot of people criticize. I try not to. A lot like big speakers. It is ok to critique someone if you are equal to or better. Playing music I can't. I can say what I like about their style and why I like them. Then you have the name droppers. LOL Since I know no one in audio I can't drop names. I had a guy telling me how to take care of decks and about cassettes. I wanted to yell. Do you know who the heck you are talking to; but I am nobody. I explained with different posts with facts. A guy told another to use Iso on rollers. I almost lost it.

Culling tapes for bulk demag. Some I have no idea what I was doing recording certain music that I never knew I liked. Sort of like equating good with dollar amounts.Sitting here garage door open. Somebody sent me a mixed tape They used Cambridge gear and a Project Debut III TT. Who was this anyone know?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Promised a test tape to someone just songs or parts of songs. Just doing some Alan Parson "Eve" Losing some of the left channel on record. Just got a listing of a K2000 on ebay. 200.00 I paid 45.00 I have never paid that much for a deck. Don't think so. Frank Z just came on. Killing stink bugs that hitch hiked with the tile. I hate them. Killed 5 today. Dr. is mad at me for doing the bathroom. I'm down till they heal 100%. http://www.ebay.com/itm/AOYUE-3210-...157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1db3931d Need a little more heat. Got a soapstone pipe hand made. Dude I don't need to carry a gun. I can beat you with it. I'll have to weigh it. Very good smoke so far. No bite stays lit. Wonder if I should coat it with beeswax since it is porous? Good job Lee. Till the next Oh crap comes. That is what it is about isn't it though.

Thanks Larrt, I live for that shit...oh and to fish..

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I'm part of a group on FB who does vintage gear. Lot of people criticize. I try not to. A lot like big speakers. It is ok to critique someone if you are equal to or better. Playing music I can't. I can say what I like about their style and why I like them. Then you have the name droppers. LOL Since I know no one in audio I can't drop names. I had a guy telling me how to take care of decks and about cassettes. I wanted to yell. Do you know who the heck you are talking to; but I am nobody. I explained with different posts with facts. A guy told another to use Iso on rollers. I almost lost it.

Culling tapes for bulk demag. Some I have no idea what I was doing recording certain music that I never knew I liked. Sort of like equating good with dollar amounts.Sitting here garage door open. Somebody sent me a mixed tape They used Cambridge gear and a Project Debut III TT. Who was this anyone know?

Iso on rollers is a recipe for goo is it not?

Elite-ist

Staff member
I have been using 99% IPA for years on capstan rollers. Then following up with Rubber Renue to condition the rubber.

Nando.