AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Thinking about friends. Some are funny they think if you don't think alike you can't be friends. Spending large sums of money put me in this weird mood. Sort of docile, inner-reflective. Gotta remember how to make my tile cuts. I think me and another guy were laying 500 sq,s a day may have been 1000. My boss was getting paid the square. We were hourly.Was not my favorite job. Sammy Hagar "Sammy Hagar and Friends" I think. Surfing while listening. Hearing voices not listening to Floyd. So I had figure which tab was playing a video. Could get 8 to 10 inches of snow. Cool I like snow. It doesn't get dirty like in the cities. Stays white awhile. Power supply to the DC phono board.

Attachments

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Used to do Thorazine when I got to goin to fast, now there's something that cuts through all the bullshit, It'll stop ya dead in your tracks if you were doing Narcan....

Oh man I remember that stuff... worse is Melaril (not sure if that is how you spell it) but the Thorazine shuffle is more like a sprint in comparison. I felt like I was trying to walk through petroleum jelly. Not a fun buzz at all

Addiral is a fun buzz but it's been a long time since I messed with pharmaceuticals, I see too many friends hooked on them and it's just not worth it. Give me some weed and I am happy, don't even need beer anymore. I love Guiness but I drink it for the taste, not the buzz

What album Lee????

speakerman1

Tagline
Oh, ok, thanks Larrt.........
I have been to this page 3 different times and hit today's post 3 times. Must be the mood music. LMBO If I remember right. In an interview Ozzy said he did LSD every day for a year Ozzy you are the poster child of not to do that especially in the 70s. The words fried and crash and burn have meanings of truth. It is talking about the brain cells. I have a BB in a box car. I liked it too much. It really scared me. I really liked it. White here today.

Do we exist to exist? Or do we exist to improve. If we exist to improve. If we improve one person's life. Is our work done? Will our life be improved if we stop? Do we improve by knowing what is best? Or do we improve by giving the freedom to find out what is best? Put it out there and do with it what you may. Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Do you care? Is the world Black and White? No shades of gray. Sabbath are doing what they do best. Favorite book "The Stand" Ever met an evil person? You know what they are the minute you meet them. Just look at them and laugh.

Different day same music. Gotta put socks on. Trash day. It was 6 degrees out. Been killing stink bugs.I do like "Never Say Die" I'm bored bye.

speakerman1

Tagline
Mark me as present. Some men are born leaders. Some just want to do their thing. Some bring the dog to the hunt. "Bad Little Doggy" What will be will be. Little has our eyes seen. The limit is the the sum of the lack of boundaries. With a little confidence we could be immortal. The mind is a terriable thing to waste; but it is fun trying. Words are just rhyme or reason how they are used can be used for any meaning. Oh my then we have logic which to use is illogical. Words are such fun. Do they mean as they are read or do they mean as they are said. To whom does the conclusion draw. Can you draw a conclusion from memory? Well just don't know. Gotta go.

speakerman1

Tagline
This catch up reading can really be amusing !!! Love it
Thanks for the smile. I tried reading it yesterday. It scared me.
<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:album:15R0gte5kP6Bcrqyaf0j3v" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Been thinking about my youngest Grandson. God help them if they let him spend summers with me. I'll never clean again. I'll have him quoting Patrick Henry in 1st grade. If you have young children teach them they don't have to fit into any mold. Someone on FB was complaining about school. Here is how it was when I grew up. 1 high school 2 towns. We had the largest graduating class with 120. Most of those I knew from the time I was 6 (1st grade). You had the rich, poor, smart, dumb, stoners, farm boys. motor heads, forgot jocks. Had one add me as his step-brother yesterday on FB. People are funny. Black Sabbath – BreakoutBlack Sabbath – Swinging The Chain
My RAM is peaking. Gotta write a verse or two maybe 3. Will 3 be two or will two be 3.

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
I don't know why, but it seems odd to me that I can scroll this page up and down, and then scroll your playlist within the page. The wonders of modern technology.

speakerman1

Tagline
Well I saw things this week that makes me shake my head. We have never lived under tyranny. Oh Lynyrd Skynyrd - All Time Greatest Hits People will say Tyranny it is all in your head. The film maker Soussa was charged today with election fraud. He made the anti-Obama movie. The guy that did the film that the Admin. used as an excuse sat in jail till Oct. The S&P is being sued. The others were under investigation; but didn't downgrade the credit rating. Tyranny is all in your head. Ask any of those if they think Tyranny is alive and well in the US. Just some thoughts. Shall I go on. I can give more examples.

speakerman1

Tagline
The Complete Billy Joel. Ripping and listening. Slows it down what the hay it is only time. Zoned out for a bit. I'm back. Well I was for awhile. To some if I come off brash. That isn't my intent. I'm pretty direct in my thinking. I don't leave much to the imagination. Filling grout joint with leveler. Then belt sand. Joe Bonamassa Live at Beacon Theatre