AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Bruce Hornsby – The Way It Is Gotta like some Bruce. Especially on the solos sound so sweet you can imagine his hands working. 66 of 114 updates installing on my laptop. LOL You should see this redneck laptop. It upset me one day. So about a month or 2 ago. I Threw it on the growing pile of junk. Been eying other puters. So instead of buying a new one. I fired it back up Feels really little compared to the 20 or 22 inch monitor..Bruce Hornsby – Mandolin Rain

speakerman1

Tagline
100 of 114 installed. Almost like so many served. Found a TR6. Rough shape. May have to stop tomorrow.The Outlaws – (Ghost) Riders In The Sky - Digitally Remastered, 1996 Triumph Stag wouldn't be bad. It was a buy here pay here place. I'm thinking. I said something about it. Carly said nothing bad. Don't know what that means? LOL Deep Purple - Knocking at Your Back Door- The Best of Deep Purple in the 80's Now CHKDSK is going.

speakerman1

Tagline
I have another car build in me. Just haven't figured out if I want sport or comfort with sport. Whatever it is will be cheap to purchase. Now building it won't be cheap. Gotta get my projects clear before I start another. I would give him 2000.00. It is very rough.

speakerman1

Tagline
I don't mind body work unless it requires welding. Then I just walk off. Have tried many times. Just didn't have the touch. My primer coats are practice to do the final shooting. Gotta have a nice gun to shoot. Lot harder to do it with a cheap one.

speakerman1

Tagline
Lee Ritenour "6 String Theory" Lee my BP Monday was 138 over 82. Little high for me. Had my leg blood pressure done today. 3 months ago it was at 50% in my left leg. They changed me from Crestor to Lipitor 3 months ago. Been sitting here micing drill bits. Need a 9/32. Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory – 6 String Theory

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Oh I know.Dropped my dial calipers. The digital broke. Trying to teach myself how to read it again w/o. Digital spoils you.Need to find that bath breaker. I think the GFI is on the garage circuit. Use to be brave enough to wire hot. Got bit a couple times. Just got smarter.
<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:track:1nkMih9NE9Ha0hH9aTGYCI" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

About to hang bath hardware today. HMM If I knew where I had been. I would know where I was going. LOL

speakerman1

Tagline
<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:album:3Gpc2X74zr97TLzxg1vhsQ" allowtransparency="true" width="300" frameborder="0" height="380"></iframe>

Smoking a pipe is an art. How to pack it to keep it burning. So far the whiskey blend has less bight. Going to try the vanilla again. Breaking them in isn't fun. you will have some bite till it is done if I remember right. Been itching for scooter; but just not done yet. Next step is torqueing some bolts on the tranny. Gotta get this bathroom done. Hung TP holder, hand towel and 24 inch towel bar. Need a 9/32 drill bit to hang the curtain rod. some sax for you Lee. <iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:track:1aw98Av7VhOuE0A5fLKYKh" allowtransparency="true" width="300" frameborder="0" height="380"></iframe>

My uncle use to smoke Middleton's Cherry Blend. Trying it now. Jury is still out. The whiskey left a sweet taste in your mouth. If this will keep me from smoking cigs it is a good deal. I use to smoke Cap't Black white label. It had a bite. Make your tongue peel till you got use to it. Can a die grinder with a cut off wheel cut tile?. Think I may start playing music for money. Need a truck. How does a laptop fix itself. My burner doesn't wotk. Had to buy one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251375770828?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Carlys grout. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251375770828?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649. Will take a pick. Everything is brushed nickle. The tile is a brown base italin tile. With espresso cabinets. Vessel sink with Waterfall faucet. White toilet and tub. Will figure this out later. I found a gray toilet, but not cheap. I would love a polished slate colored marble for the shower. The shower will be a long term project. That means saving money. It takes a long time for me yo get thing done. I try to do good work. The garage will be last. I have a die grinder should I take a video of a tape loader being dismantled. Would probably make someone cry. Not me. May have to pay town tax. Work out of the garage. Cut my table down. Just can't have a bunch of scooter kids hanging around. City gotta buy a license. Think my Cary system will make a good DJ set up? Can run everything from the puter. Gotta have some smoke breaks to stay in the constant state of mind. The Black Crowes - Greatest Hits 1990-1999- A Tribute to a Work in Progress I am perusing at the moment. So you may hear a lot of divers sounds tonight. Yes I'm rambling. Just bear with me. Robert Plant-Alison Krauss - Raising Sand Try to put yourself in my shoes. Listening to this kind og music. If I had a gun I would shoot myself if I had to listen to this for very long. It sucks. I would probably trade a RT 707 is someone would get a Nak 1000 running right. I have the manual. Spare head bank, lights. Let me know. This deck is a work of art. Joe Walsh - Analog Man Disc 1 Great CD Don't think I could be the DJ. Could you see me caring Carys, Vandies, Shanling and a puter to play music. Could be like a tupperware party. Come and listen then want buy. Who knows they may think they sound like crap. Need to put sand in the bases. LOL I'm hating this tile. Should have shown a pic of my hall way. Jow Walsh "India" That shower was covered in paint. Miricle Eraser worked great. Thanks jim http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cfm?page=search:browse&collection=Kohler+Alteo. Those are those fixtures. No I didn't pay that much. Never pay retail. I'LL BE BAK

Attachments

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Used to do Thorazine when I got to goin to fast, now there's something that cuts through all the bullshit, It'll stop ya dead in your tracks if you were doing Narcan....