AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
LOL What a morning. I'm auditioning music for the traveling tape and I'm not in the room. LOL I have been sort of quiet. Some think that is good. LOL I am on a mission. Time to liquidate some toys. Not at bargain prices ; but fair prices. Oh Smashing Pumpkins is playing in the sound room. I'm in the garage. LOL It is Orange. Jerry when you come bring boxes. Larry is cleaning house.

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Joe Cocker is singing let's all get stoned. Go figure that. LMBO Finally got the HD to my laptop. See what I can spill on it. LOL New meds have me in a funky mood. Really quiet. Trying to sell my Grandmother. You guys are going to make me sell on ebay. LOL Don't really want to. LOL Think I have boxes in the loft. Hey Joe do I have the Parasound boxes?

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Hey Larrt, I think those meds are too good.

I'm not in your garage.

speakerman1

Tagline
No my new meds are the color orange. Cleaning the LPs I am going to record off of. I may be a twit because I have no words of wit. LOL About to install the new HD. Hope the Keyboard works so I can. I have to quit spilling water on this laptop. LOL Diana Krall "Live"

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
What finish should I do on this Plinth? Jerry bring your LPs you can wash them. We can go to that music shop. 2.00 a record. This is to you all my Deadhead friends. You are a good sort. Gotta love you. I worked at this one place. Selma AL. It was still in the 60s. I kid you not. LOL We Mechs and Avionics didn't hang together. Avionics thought they were better than us. LOL I went to their shop and told them I need a certain radio. They go why. I go it's broke. How do you know. My friend was avionics. My friend was laughing. He goes give him the radio. My friend was a BS artist. He never worked. He was like Tom Sawyer. LOL I had worked more avionics than they had. To me a mech did everything. I had to sign it off why not do it. Me and Bobby Maggee. LOL How ever it is spelled. LOL

speakerman1

Tagline
I hate packing things. Gotta do it. I have 4 boxes to go. Thinking this morning. No music yet. Well I can type again. Batteries died. LOL Ever get to the point you aren't sure you want to listen. You may hear something and start chasing your tail. LOL

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to music. LOL Tired of typing. LOL Still picking music for the TT. Next will be the AA gear to go. That takes testing and finding PSs. LOL I am bidding on something though.

speakerman1

Tagline
Doing "Monster Jazz" 3rd CD I have listened to in 6 months well at least 3 months. LOL This is not your father's jazz. LOL Doing more thinking as to what is going on with me. I do not talk on the phone. I have no long distance. LOL Getting a lot done. Going to build some kitty litter plinths. Carly is listening this AM. I promised I would be a good boy. Try very hard to be OBJECTIVE. LOL I'm not back all together. Have some things to work through. Sunday morning and good music. Gotta love it. Well God Bless all. You have my email. See you later. Keep the good tunes flowing.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Doing "Monster Jazz" 3rd CD I have listened to in 6 months well at least 3 months. LOL This is not your father's jazz. LOL Doing more thinking as to what is going on with me. I do not talk on the phone. I have no long distance. LOL Getting a lot done. Going to build some kitty litter plinths. Carly is listening this AM. I promised I would be a good boy. Try very hard to be OBJECTIVE. LOL I'm not back all together. Have some things to work through. Sunday morning and good music. Gotta love it. Well God Bless all. You have my email. See you later. Keep the good tunes flowing.
Larry: Just as I was about to ask where you've been, recently, it's good to see you answered my thought. I hope music cures what ails you.

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
Im having problems with your racy avatar, Larry. Could you cloak it, or something? I expect it from Web.

Nando.
I agree. Litening to some Black Country Communion. Their last one. Don't ask the title. Popularity contests are not something I understand. Either you like me or you don't. Lot of people don't like me for a reason or two. LOL Chilly nights like tonight sit around taking sips of Grande Marnier.How ever it is spelled. You get the jest of it. My 2nd Mother died last Friday. No matter what I had a bed. Weekends I was on their couch watching black and white TV. Boys would be boys. I have this coming on vinyl. These wireless speakers just don't hack it. LOL The village idiot used his t shirt to wipe the amp top. LOL I have spent many hours learning. Getting impatient. This you need to take you time. Need to find my measuring tools. Need to see how tight 28 mm is.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Larry: Sorry for you to hear the upsetting news of your second mom's recent passing. Hey, I love a sip of brandy when I'm doing late night recordings, or just listening to music on my system. You didn't or shouldn't have deleted your avatar on my account, as I was joshing with you. Put her back on! Even a man of the cloth likes to indulge with the finer things in life.

Nando.

speakerman1

Tagline
That's ok I agreed with you. Working on the sound room. Listening to this very cheap system. I am liking it. Guess it has synergy? I'm getting today the last LP I was waiting on for the TT tape. Think I'll do some tapes today. I owe some one a Porcupine Tree one. Sorting LP so I am just jamming. Checking my mail in ozone alley. LOL Getting dressed for a scooter ride. LOL

Elite-ist

Staff member
Larry: Here's a picture of a recent taping session. You have plenty of new LPs added to your collection. Are you recording a track from each of those for the Vinyl Only TT? I can't wait to hear what members record from vinyl. It should be a creative mix of tunes. Probably, all over the map in different music styles. I'm guessing your choices will be tunes with good electric guitar riffs.

Nando.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I used to have a Johnny Cash album when I was a kid, I have been hearing a song from that album on a TV ad lately, I found my old copy but like so many lP's from childhood it is not in very good shape so I ordered a new to me copy. The album is titled Everybody Loves a Nut.

http://youtu.be/vYNK8A_bXwA

Here is the commercial if you haven't already seen it.

Jim

http://youtu.be/BG_CdfZUEHg

speakerman1

Tagline
Maybe one guitar jam. What comes out of this room may just shock. Just recorded Twilight Zone. I doubt if anyone has heard.I'm testing to see if I can still make good noise. I forgot the tape was playing. Gotta love life.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Maybe one guitar jam. What comes out of this room may just shock. Just recorded Twilight Zone. I doubt if anyone has heard.I'm testing to see if I can still make good noise. I forgot the tape was playing. Gotta love life.
By Golden Earing or the Grateful Dead?

Jim