AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Hooked up the entry level Micro to the Carver preamp. Listening to The Song Remains The Same. 4 LP Box set. Was going to sell this TT. Having 2nd thoughts. Sounds pretty good for a 200.00 table. Thinking about building a plinth for the Music Hall. Putting the Euro Rack lazy Susan together.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
They indexed it wrong. So I have to take it apart. Watching some BOC. Like watching the finger work and hearing it at the same time. Some great tunes.

Larry

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
That's nice looking. Doesn't look like you can fit many LP's in it though. You must have some piles elsewhere?

speakerman1

Tagline
Just put Deep Purple in. I am very happy with the Oppo. Had to go back to Ozone Ally couldn't find who I was looking for. To bad Jon Lord had to pass. He led a very good life doing what he loved. Dio is singing. Pretty cool. Has taken awhile to type this. LOL

Now what was that address again. LOL The lights are on but no one is home. LOL We have come a long way baby. From the stereo going and cartoons on. Telling people to shut up your watching this. LOL I would apologize for being testy last week. Nah I meant it so why apologize. LOL You know Indians wouldn't hurt crazy people. I have been in fights. I have talked very fast to. No please don't kill me. It was if you kill me you will get life. They go then I just wound you. I just looked at them and said then I'll get life. Another Deep Purple. Hey Stuwee how is that path going? Little bumpy? You know it won't get better. LOL You need to sit down and regroup. Don't call me. You won't like what I have to say. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
LOL Stuwee you have been on my mind. I'm listening to The Decemberist. I think. LOL Friendship is a funny thing. To be friends means a lot to me. I chose my friends very carefully. More so than my Women. LOL I figure 4 or 5 in my life. I'll bet a 100.00 to a donut. I get banned within 6 months. LOL Oh back to friendship. Thinking about growing up. Funny how you moved through different groups. Play Chess with the nerds in the morning. Had study hall with alot of the cool kids. The Stoners before school waiting on the bus. I hung with everyone. I played jokes on people dude. LOL Loved Senior Day. There was some mean Detroit iron around. They would get their buzz on and come in a parade. Stopping right in front of the school and just lighten those tires. Principle standing right there. Stste trooper as you turn in. They never came on school property. LOL Just realized I'm rambling. LOL Thank God I don't write what I think. LOL Just put Quadraphenia on. Good record. Think I may do one more Traveling Tape. 4 songs of any kind no certain length from Vinyl. I may have enough tapes to let it go around. Mind wondering bad about to crank some Deep Purple.

Larry

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
I picked up a 3 record set at goodwill of Nat King Cole. Mint with the celophane still on, very clean no fingerprints. I just used the anti-static brush and then Last liquid/brush. Works great on realitively clean stuff like this. Wow.. What a voice and awesome recording quality. Gay was happy then lol.

Listened to the first two yesterday, 3rd today. This little setup is surprising sometimes.

Had to pay storage this AM, get new contact lenses and go to the bank
To open a new account for PayPal-eBay. Time to clean out and sell some stuff.

Cat dragged my daughter back in this AM. She was set to move out with some guy, she was gone like 3 days. I think she's learning, I hope...sigh..

speakerman1

Tagline
Got some today. My Goodwill sucks. Bella Donna. I like Stevie Nicks. Keep pulling my new glasses off to type. LOL I'm crazy LOL. What is good is I know it. LOL Got a VH A Different Kind Of Truth. The pics will be in the art collection. Pretty good LP. I only have one other VH. Well gotta go load the bug killer. What was that address again. LOL

Larry

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
Goodwill is tough when it comes to clean finds. You got to paw through a lot of herb Albert,Lawrence welk and sing along with Mitch around here. Then you see one you want and someone used as a floor mat lol. Or it's missing.

Sometimes I'm glad to pay $10 at the record store for used due to clean and selection. I'll only pop in on occasion to goodwill now. It was more of a routine once. I did grab 8 victrola records for $2 at a thrift store today though lol. Along with a set of russian nesting dolls which were hand painted to look like the Russian presidents LMAO. I though I'd put me on eBay and see what happens.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
Found this one with Nat, grabbed it. I'm glad to find Chet Atkins around. I've grown fond of him over the years.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
speakerman1 said:
I thought I found a GEM Dandy cleaner cheap. Oh well it wasn't meant to be. Doing Day Tripper. Pretty good concert. Some surprises involved.

Larry
Wow the GEM-Dandy looks like a winner! (hesitates, pulls finger off of pay button for the KAB).....