AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Just got The 3.00 Guns and Roses Chinese Conspiracy. Liking it so far. I do like the felt roller and brush. It does pull some stuff out then the velvet roller gathers it up.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm in the garage on my thrown together puter. Recording on the NAK so I can hear Joe through the walls. LOL I'm kinda toasty. LOL Ever took a walk through the woods and seen all you can see? Well it has been a nice journey. It is now time to go the short cut home. We all go down a path that takes us new ways into the world. It has been fun and real ; but not real fun. When you get above being questioned it is time for me to step back and regroup. Not learning because I know it all. HMMMM I'm in rare form today. Stuwee get your act together. We miss you not the whiner. I'm still trying to figure some things out. Looking at my character defects at the moment. Nice formula Joe. My Phoenix journey is nearing a close. A cool breeze just came through the garage. Must be the ghost of Christmas past. I hate when decks mess up for no reason. LOL I want this Nak to work. LOL When I would walk up in the woods you could walk up on deer. Your senses going all crazy and stuff. I have stopped talking to some people. I have to take care of business. If I owe you anything let me know. Gotta clean the karma. Ever talked to someone when your not expecting them. LOL The Fedex guy just came. LMBO He had no clue what I was talking about. Neither did I. LMBO Gotta love life and the interaction with people. LOL Stupid Human Tricks. I'm dieing over here. LOL God knows I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree. Man I do not want to have to adjust on the Nak. Been thinking about this for awhile. LOL Just put Led on. Must of the time I forget if I brushed my teeth. LOL WHAT A LIFE. I have been kinda grouchy. I apologize if I offended you. NOT! snicker snicker. I have no heart. LOL My best advice to even myself is : Get Over Yourself. Don't buy the How The West was Won box set so far not good.

Larry

PS Come on back now ya hear.

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Hang in there Larry.

I just watch Mothership the DVD again Friday night, it isn't bad, by far better than The Song Remains the Same.

Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
Well it is the AM. The new Lynard Skynard was just on. Anyone want it? LOL Not my cup pf tea. LOL Wish I had a laser cutter for this plinth. LOL Then a nice CNC mill to do my cuts for me. Now those are big boy toys. I would like to have toys like that.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
LOL Just put CD2 of How The West Is Won. Dudes must have been messed up. LOL I'm not a big headphone fan. It is pretty bad or good when you headphones sound worse than your system. Thinking about doing a vacuum system to lay veneer. I use to use it on composites. I use to have micro beads for whatever I was doing.Oh well no war stories. LOL Got some projects this year coming. My shipping days are done. LOL If it won't box itself then it ain't going. LOL That is if I can find it. LOL Joe it will come. When you least expect it. LOL Forgot why I came into the garage. LOL have some things I have to take care of. Doing a little house cleaning on my Aura. Just have to figure out how to do it. That is the big thing. I will take care of it someday. Quit buying music last week. Still coming just hasn't arrived. Did a couple prebuys. Moby Dick just came on. May take awhile to type. You guys are funny. You make me smile. I like challenges. Did you know 90 to 95% of the air going into a jet engine is for cooling. In the winter you found the APU to stay warm. Yes I am in rare form. LMBO I put my cough meds away. I'm good. This CD sucks.

Billy Joel has his moments. He can do some piano work. Joe has me thinking about pianos. LOL I'm looking for a song. But stop and listen to him play. Then travel on. I like the stories.I knew a mech who was a very good guitar player. My night off he was hooking up to a tug. The brakes on the tug didn't work. Smashed his 4 fingers off. I felt so bad. He played lunch music at the hotels in Orlando. Wow I can read the titles. LOL Found it. Goodnight Saigon. Good jam. Remember seeing the war on the news. Hamburger Hill is a great movie. I think. LOL I don't remember. Green Beret was not one of my favorites. It was Jack Lemmon day on TCM. The Great Race he was very good. It is 4 AM do you know where you are? Sitting here at 4 garage door open. Probably in the 50s. Got a garge amp and preamp sitting here. No speakers. Just put Heart on. Guess I should end I'm liking Heart at the moment.

larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Ever at 5 am think about just cranking some Led or Black Sabbath. LOL Never crossed my mind. Oh to be in my teens and not caring. They will get over it. LOL The Carys dim my lights when I turn them on. LOL Oh random thoughts passing by. Just snatch one out of the air and call it yours. Will listen Heart today if I remember. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Listening to Porcupine Tree. I forgot how much I like them. Get turned on to a lot of different music in here. Well litening to music and doing my wifely duties. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Don't know about it being deep. Could have been the cough medicine I have been taking. LOL I take it and I can't drive 55. LOL Carly brought me a new CD. 2 this week. Don't ask which Lynard Skynard it is. It is a CD plus 2 DVDs. Allan Collins is on the cover so it must be their old stuff. Just looking at the Dynaco. Taking my time. Been awhile since I under took soldering. LOL No rush. Yea right. Once a week I spend most of my day watching DVDs. I hate populating boards. I go back over it so many times to make sure. I use to be able to trouble shoot from a schematic. Don't think I can any more. I have gotten lazy. I want to be able to change what I need to change and fix on that 1000. That stimulates the mind. Mine needs to be stimulated. Need to get back where I was at one time. This is there old stuff. My 1st LP was Pronounced. I bought a dart gun the other day so the cats will chase them. They are so funny. It shoots 8 darts. So when I pick up the gun. They stop whatever they are doing and watch every movement as I load the darts. When I cock the gun she gets ready to run after it. Today I started sticking them to the wall. They can't really get the gravity thing. It just sitting on the wall and not falling down. They have to check it out. LOL They make me smile so I guess they can stay. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Trying to figure out what I want to hear. Here you go. Is an intellectual smart? Or do they just think a different way? Who is Rob Thomas? I know the name. I know the music. Just don't know the rest. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
The Black Keys. Can only do 3 songs with the Headphones on. LOL Trying to buy a Soundgarden Superunknown. It is used. Most are. I do not have the money for a new one. This one is in Ireland. Finding some nice tunes at good prices. have a prebuy on a Pretenders remaster. Got my veneer yesterday. Going to be a nice plinth once I get done. I hope. Stuwee is a sissy girl. LOL Emotional. LOL Do you mean laughing emotional or crying emotional? Want me to come stay with you? Then you can get emotional with me around. LOL One of us would have to go. LOL Really I would listen with a gentle ear. Get over it. If your alone your alone. What will be will be. And that's what I said to he. K Serra Serra No one ever said it will be easy. Dude Another Black Keys selection. Will return.

Larry

PS Stuwee you better be laughing when I get back. LOL

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Here ya go Craig. http://youtu.be/xZbKHDPPrrc

When I was a Lad I was in love with the woman.

My Bride and I will mark 30 years next month, I brought up once to a freind that I thought she ought to attain Sainthood for putting up with me, he said a person has to be dead to be elevated to Sainthood, I smiled, and said really.

Jim