Additional Hang Signature 1: a9c9ab5e86b777fb7a352e5be0cc9d4e

Additional Hang Signature 2: 13ae

Additional Hang Signature 3: 13ae29366c77e313f51c76d8edb861ae

Additional Hang Signature 4: a9c9

Additional Hang Signature 5: a9c9ab5e86b777fb7a352e5be0cc9d4e

Additional Hang Signature 6: 13ae

Additional Hang Signature 7: 13ae29366c77e313f51c76d8edb861ae

--------

Also, I found that if I hang on a while without prodding it MIGHT just work it out by itself and post.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I thought I already did that but I still don't remember where it was in all of that.

It no longer says Recover website, just the box that says the site stop responding and an X.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Have you tried restoring your IE to default settings?

What happens with your backup browsers such as Firefox and Chrome?

orange

Tagline
FF/Linux is on the OptiPlex (Vera). There is no other browser on Delia.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Well load an alternate browser on Delia. If one browser works and the other doesn't then you know the issue is most likely with the browser. Otherwise if neither browser works correctly then you can probably narrow it down yto the OS or browser add ons.

I guess I would make sure you OS all your drivers are up to date first also. Driver booster or something similar can help you out

In my experience IE creates all sorts of issues while the other browsers run a lot quicker and smoother. I don't have much experience debugging IE since I almost never use it.

Jer is an IE expert, get him to chime in here. :wink:

orange

Tagline
Didn't you say I had to partition...

no...I'll figure it out

None of it means much as the video card has to move and there's nothing to go there. Valerie will go in until I finally get the workaround that is supposed to give me a USB floppy A USB FLOPPY.

I have to make Word Perfect XP compatible on Valerie and Vera as it is to produce the cards and albums.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
You only need one partition unless you are trying to load Linux and Windows on the same drive. If that is the case then you would need two partitions one for each OS. If you are havingt issues with IE then either the IE installation or your Windows installation may be at fault. Just trying to determine if it is browser or OS as to where the problem lies.

orange

Tagline
I sent Jer a PM yesterday or the day before about it and I also reset it for a month of Sundays...

I can't sit here all day ruining my hips unless it makes cards and CDs. I am still sorting and clearing and cleaning and trying to work to get the insulation repaired under the house, afford the $1.20 co-payment to get a new med to replace one that is starting to mess with my kidneys, clean the yard up and my landlord had a heart attack last week, I just managed to find out.

I haven't got the time or money to sit down and try to make the Christmas package run on Linux right now. I'm committed to go now.

I haven't even watched my TV in nearly two months. I saw a football game on mom's TV, TV is still there.

I can make cassettes, CDs from them with a little practice and I've got a newbie on TH I'm trying to accommodate for their request for a Type III and IV but they can't seem to follow my instructions or ask questions. My own mom didn't bother to tell me she just had to take my niece to get a doctor's release to go back to college classes and I worried too much thinking she had a big problem...communication is a problem.

I bawled yesterday from genuine worry and being weary. I didn't have to in the end.

Anyway, if I quit jamming it the page will load in a few seconds, this I have learned. I'm still trying to figure out if the pharmacy gave me the correct refill for me and my practitioner...haven't located the camera's battery charger(s) just yet and no, my house isn't Europe before the Marshall Plan.

L8r.

orange

Tagline
C: is Delia, E: is Lorrie

D: is what is tagged Souldrive_baby

G: is Souldrive

I'm trying to load some things from Souldrive_baby to Delia and Lorrie and use Souldrive for backup primarily on all 3 Win 7 installs.

After that we'll half to see about licensing one of those Builder discs you sent and putting the AMD dual core back together, maybe the Asus platform as well (but I have not gotten to that yet and you thought it was dead for good...no, the 7800 goes back once I get a video card for this).

I'm slow, but then again I'm slow. Or busy, or something.

orange

Tagline
I hope it never took dibenzazepine-class drugs.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Actually, Jer needs to go over this platform and find the problem. Only vbulletin 4 tends to bring this on. Word Press sucks for other reasons. The C.A.B.E. thecabe.com does this too, Bike Forums behaves and Yesfans.com is worse and they all use 4.1.x and 4.2.x while TH was using 3.8.5 the last time I noticed.

YES, fine in FF on Linux, but that isn't the modus operandi 90+ percent of the time.

orange

Tagline
What I got_Delia.jpg What it IS, what it WAS, what it SHALL BE.

orange

Tagline
I'm pretty sure the Dimension 2350 with XP lost it's BIOS/mind...

I'm going to see if I can get the drive up temporarily on something else and scan some documents others wanted as my HP Scanjet 5470c scanner doesn't have drivers for 7 and I couldn't get all the files to run as XP SP3 compatible.

orange

Tagline
I'm told I have stuff coming from a friend...maybe a motherboard too.

orange

Tagline
Was working on Delia (MPC #2) and had to switch to Vera (Dell) and the bad news isn't the computer, it's that I have to pull the DVI video card and use the onboard VGA as this widescreen monitor had a fall and my fears were confirmed when I hooked it up again today...

I can't post a picture yet, Valerie has the floppy drive for my Mavica...

Screen is partially gone and I'm typing in a reduced window right now...damn it.It's ugly. :love9:

orange

Tagline
Of course. Big wide white stripe near the center top to bottom with colored stripe patterns etc goin across the top. I sat it aside for a week and just hoped as there was no visible damage with it turned off.

I'm on the old VGA Envision monitor using the onboard video of the OptiPlex 380 (Vera) now.

I have to fix the top shelf of this computer desk or take it off, it's not very stable anymore.

Last edited: