WOPL coming to market

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
So, I got the Series II in work..... Just look at all the room Joe has provided us in the new chassis. OOOODLES AND OOOODLES and enough for some poodles... As I said before, the White Oak Audio Design chassis' are the "Cats Meow" dudes... No need to do any painting or dorking around. TOP NOTCH STUFF!!!

IMG_5857.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
BONUS BABY BONUS!!!!! I was going through my parts and straightening up and DAYAMMMM, I found another 700 SeriesII hidden behind some gear a customer dropped off a year ago and never picked up. I was seeing what I needed for these 2 700 Series II's I picked up a week or 2 ago and I'll be damned.... What the hell am I going to do with 3?????? HUH?

Since the wife is heading for the Twin Cities on Tuesday, guess I better get some "STUFF" Maybe get a couple faceplates Powdered and engraved.

Glad I ordered some Outputs. I may have to trade some 95's for some 96's.....

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
BONUS BABY BONUS!!!!! I was going through my parts and straightening up and DAYAMMMM, I found another 700 SeriesII hidden behind some gear a customer dropped off a year ago and never picked up. I was seeing what I needed for these 2 700 Series II's I picked up a week or 2 ago and I'll be damned.... What the hell am I going to do with 3?????? HUH?

Since the wife is heading for the Twin Cities on Tuesday, guess I better get some "STUFF" Maybe get a couple faceplates Powdered and engraved.

Glad I ordered some Outputs. I may have to trade some 95's for some 96's.....
Those things must be breeding in your back room. You'll figure out something to do with the extra one.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
This next build is almost in the history books. I just have to connect the bulk caps, build the input coax cables to the volume knobs, and put the face plate on her. I would have had this one completed but a friend of my wife just moved back from Vegas and guess who had to help unload the U-Haul??? Yep, you betchya.

Here is a couple shots of the soon to be completed 700 Series II WOPL.

. IMG_5885rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_5886rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_5887rs (2208 x 1656).jpg

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have no concerns about that maid was made, thanks for importing her.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Here's one from one of the Sinbad movies for ya.

hSrZNAY.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
That's a beauty, your workmanship is excellent as always.

Gotta pack up the Black Face WOPL. Some guy is sending me a "Check" for it. I'll deposit the check and wait 2 weeks before I ship it. You can't be too careful these days. Checks....... I write one about every 6 months (a box has lasted me like 3 years so far). I don't mind taking them from people I know.