what are you listening to?

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I'm listening to that damn Fastway album again LOL. I am hooked on it again. Figured out that I was leaving a pulloff on the G string 6th to 5th fret out on the opening lick for Say What You Will that was was driving me nuts figuring out. My hearing is not what it used to be

Richard D

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Oh shit I had that album when it first came out, listened to it A LOT! Heard "Tell Me What You Want" for the first time in decades, CRANKED on my 700 this past weekend; Just like being 16 again, but with the musical power I always dreamed of back then!
I'm listening to that damn Fastway album again LOL. I am hooked on it again. Figured out that I was leaving a pulloff on the G string 6th to 5th fret out on the opening lick for Say What You Will that was was driving me nuts figuring out. My hearing is not what it used to be

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Paul, I keep going through that stack ya sent and they keep getting better. The Benji stuff I had ignored wayyyyyy to long..

nobody

Journeyman
Tagline
---

Playing a tape made straight from vinyl of these two great Dub albums by The Revolutionaries. Recorded onto an 80s Maxell XLII 90. Vinyl originals are super rare, but some great reissues came out a year or two ago and sound fantastic. Great driving constant rhythms on both. It honestly took a bit to warm up to these for me as the beat is fairly homogeneous throughout, but that constant driving beat grows on you over time and all the little extra touches shine through the more you listen. Now I just want to play them over and over.

Dazen1

Heresy

Jimi Hendrix Experience ~ Electric Ladyland

You know what?

This album is not a keeper for me. It is now on the sell list.

Much prefer Axis: Bold as Love & Band of Gypsys.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Blade Runner - Hunted original 1st press from 1984 Ebony Records UK. Great NWOBHM album, every song kicks. You may remember the band as White Tiger before

Last edited: