what are you listening to?

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
[SUP]
hendrix- people hell and angels vinyl.
just opened it very nice super heavy vinyl and cover is heavy duty and comes in nice mofi style sleeves plus nice art work. All for 11$ shipped off the bay lol. Sound is great. Not super seperated but still very good. Sleeve says quality record pressing.[/SUP]

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Benji Vaughn----" Even Tundra" man this one is really growin on me thanks Paul!!!

WOPL/K'd it's some amazing shit.....

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Moby Grape - s/t original 2 eye Columbia MONO. Cover is the infamous "finger" cover that was banned. If you are not familiar with this album and played it for the first time, you would think it was a Grateful Dead album

BubbaH

Tagline
---
How can you tell if its a master disk Ron? Is it labeled on the back or something? Im kinda new to the whole master disk thing. Wouldnt even know if I had one in the collection.

Northwinds

Tagline
How can you tell if its a master disk Ron? Is it labeled on the back or something? Im kinda new to the whole master disk thing. Wouldnt even know if I had one in the collection.

It's stamped in capital letters in the deadwax Ben, this one happens to be a Bob Ludwig hotmaster (RL). I have seen HW and no mastering mark versions of this

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
I have the 180g mono pressing that was released last year and I love it, too! Great to see an original pressing of this, Ron.

That's awesome Doug, I did not know it was reissued. How does it compare to the original in your opinion. This old copy I have is only VG+ but sounds pretty good for a raw master deal

Nick Danger

That's awesome Doug, I did not know it was reissued. How does it compare to the original in your opinion. This old copy I have is only VG+ but sounds pretty good for a raw master deal
I have yet to hear the original, but the reissue is very nice. Excellent pressing and sound quality is superb.I will get you a pic shortly.

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
This new les claypool is awesome.imo some of his best work. He does Amos Moses the jerry reed song. And he's got a few primus and other solo project songs on here but it's les's version of country lol it cool as hell

Northwinds

Tagline
Ever since Jason mentioned it, I have had this on and off for a few days. It's the 1st press, I saved the picture hype sticker from when I opened it new. It comes with the promo 45rpm also. Say What You Will is fun as hell to play on guitar

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Benji Vaughn---" Even Tundra" Psy/trance electronica with a lot of piano and orchestral accompaniment..