what are you listening to?

speakerlabfan

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Jimi Hendrix - Smash Hits
(1968, Reprise)

Smash Hits ....dedicated to the Seahawks defense today...

I'm a die hard Niners fan but the Hawks kicked some serious ass. I actually thought this would be a close one but congrats to the Hawks and their fans!

The next SF - Seattle game should be a good one!

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
Gary Wright - Extraction
(1971, A&M) Canadian pressing

Gatefold cover with artwork by Klaus Voorman, who plays here along with Hugh McCracken, Alan White (Yes), Mick Abrahams (Jethro Tull)

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Ah - that's why we didn't know what the fc#k you were talking about. :-o :-o :-o :-o

Yep after 2 songs I realized the stoner rock wasn't coming lol. I was waiting for a clutch riff then I was like hmmmm this is electronica/jamtronica. That's why I made the comment about the og pretty lights lol.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Ok, I see it is just the CD. I have the original album set in the Vault. I thought you did not like the sound quality of the vinyl and was selling it because of that

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I figured you had one Ron on lp. What's the lp of that worth?

Probably around a $100 or so, I see they can go high for minty examples and mines stinking mint. I played it once since I bought it in the early 80s and that was a sealed copy. I opened it myself. Might dig it out today and give it a listen but I am pretty hardcore into 80s heavy rock right now. I seem to have rediscovered enjoying playing my guitar again so I have been doing a lot of jamming along with the WOPL the last few days

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
This was my initial impression of Sphongle, Nando says it's not just that so I need to hear more material. Might spend sometime on Youtube checking out more tracks
I will need 8 hours and 2 hits. Then I can give a good impression of them.then I'll know if me a sphongle are on the same page!!