what are you listening to?

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
But on a wooden front porch in Georgia???? :)
a friend of my dads had a gretch banjo...he loaned it to me...thinking i would play better on a gretch...well...dont work that way...lol...people told me a local plumber dennis lucas was great on the banjo...i looked him up...i guess he was semifamous...he did play with bill monroe...he was not encouraging...said it was a disease ...he took the banjo everywhere...even to the john...said thats what it takes to get really good...he too laid it down ..life got in his way...he could not settle for anything less than perfection...i thought he played with excellence...he did not see it that way. it really affected him...
interesting ..

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Gene. is it -40 degrees in Costa Rica ?????
lololol....thats what the sensor says....
i am pretty sure the outside sensor is bad....i have a new ambient weather station ready to install....the old one has been there many years....
but, the data will not transfer to the new station on ambient weathers site...i actually have to delete the old station and add another because of different mac addresses....therefore....i use the interior temp as a guide....its always a bit cooler outside....and will wait until jan 1 to install the new one...so i can start the year with fresh data....i also report to wunderground....which is not mac address reliant....their data is related to my wu id...
i however prefer the ambient weather dashboard....as they still support a camera....wu does not do that any more...
so...jan 1 this should start anew....

George S.

Yeah, it gets the stereo subwoofer spectrum from the MiniDsp, so it basically just sits there and idles 99% of the time. Needs bass heavy digital sources like German Electronica or movies to even flicker the meters. The 400 WOPL that preceded it was WAY more than adequate for this use and a better fit.
But, I had to build one 700, just one. So there it sits doing not much of anything most of the time. :rolleyes: