what are you listening to?

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Got my truck running but there’s a problem.

It wants to run away- I have full “cold start” fuel so I backed out the trim screw to the point it would idle. I had heard of cases where you run it like this until it dies, turn it in and repeat until it’s back at original position.

It never cleared today. Getting worried about the snow situation…

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
Got my truck running but there’s a problem.

It wants to run away- I have full “cold start” fuel so I backed out the trim screw to the point it would idle. I had heard of cases where you run it like this until it dies, turn it in and repeat until it’s back at original position.

It never cleared today. Getting worried about the snow situation…
Did you try to disconnect the battery for 30mins or more - and I also hear you can touch the pos&neg clamps after you disconnect to bleed of any capacitive voltage. Maybe the ECU needs to re-learn ?

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Anyone watch the R&R Hall of Fame induction on Saturday? I missed the first half but enjoyed Judas Priest performing. A more portly Rob Halford with a white beard and the band can still do a job.

For some reason, Dolly Parton got inducted.

I had a laugh at the end. Participants all on stage and Rob Halford joining Dolly singing Joline. And Joline being a song about man stealing "just because you can".

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Did you try to disconnect the battery for 30mins or more - and I also hear you can touch the pos&neg clamps after you disconnect to bleed of any capacitive voltage. Maybe the ECU needs to re-learn ?
Yer funny. No ECU on this thing. All mechanical. The pump controls fuel flow and ignition timing (fuel timing). Pretty complicated beast.

(Bosch VE injection pump) very popular across many car makers.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Lee, never heard Eclipse before, just listened to Roses On Your Grave.
Going to make a point of listening to all their work.

My "Eclipse Live" is a bootleg recording of a live concert by Shpongle in Great Britian George. Your Eclipse sounds pretty damn good though...

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Yer funny. No ECU on this thing. All mechanical. The pump controls fuel flow and ignition timing (fuel timing). Pretty complicated beast.

(Bosch VE injection pump) very popular across many car makers.
Sounds like fun. My co-worker has a 70-something BMW 2002 tii with the Kugelfischer setup, there's like one German guy in Albuquerque who can even work on those. I got pretty good at fixing Bosch K-Jet when I had my Peugeot 505.......

Supertramp - ...famous last words...

Playing on the Beogram 1700 through Pioneer QX-949 4-channel receiver and Sansui SP-300 speakers.

View attachment 71391

Nando.
My favorite thing about Beograms is that they can be hooked to real stereos.