what are you listening to?

speakerlabfan

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Hurricane Ridgerunners - s/t
(1980, Topaz)

bluegrass from the PNW. Hurricane Ridge is in the Olympic National Park and is a great viewpoint into the park from the meadow

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
Chick Corea / Dave Holland / Barry Altschul - A.R.C.
(1977, ECM) MASTERDISK in the deadwax

recorded in 1971. Great sound quality, free jazz from these great players

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Right on Craig...

Neil Young With Crazy Horse

Live During USA Tour-November 1986
Just my thoughts on the matter, thanks brother!

If you could, throw up a pic of that cool 'Stang, is it one of those whiskey bottle things? Avon?

I just found this gem tucked away in the credenza cabinet...Laurie Anderson ~ 'Labyrinth' Impact Records 1991, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1o5eRr_HWw

The video says (non brickwalled). My CD is an AAD recording, it's very dynamic, doesn't sound compressed at all, the Summit's love her voice :notworthy:, killer background vocals moving 6 foot one way, then 6 foot on the other side of the room...Goosebumps!! Very nice music, well recorded, highly recommend buying it!!

Nick Danger

Yo Doug...how ya been?

Surprised you didn't notice the Hawk pucks. Couple of oldy sigs on them.
Good, thanks. Busy with that work thing. What is the siggy on puck to the left? That Pierre is something else and I know a few people that would love to own it, myself included.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
And more wings. Let em in.

Reminds me of '76, when we just got back in the US from Morocco. Bought the van (respect the van LOL), which was one awesome Dodge van, complete with a sink and an actual bed in the back of the van. Seriously cool.. we went "cross country" back then, going from PA to Pascagoula for a quick 8 months stop, and then the old man got orders to Guam. We went via the Dodge from there to San Fran, where the van was shipped and we went flying "Flying Tigers" through Hawaii, and onwards to Guam international.

We left the van there in Guam, right around 1980 or so. That was the transition to Hawaii where we stayed from '79 to I think '81.

Good times... It was actually pretty cool to be a military brat back then.... :toothy3:

Last edited:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
The red Stang is a vase that I sent flowers in to the wife for anniversary. I do have the Avon Mustang....unopened.
Duuuude, you have so many cool things!! I can't wait to come visit and check them all out, I love the Minion's too :cheers:

Hot Wheels just came out with a series of 6 of them, check your local store, if you can't find them, I'll try my damnest to get you some!!

HW Minions.jpg some crazy ass thinks he can get $20 for them on evilbay....http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-6-20...263326&hash=item58fb30a4cb:g:snAAAOSwc2FZcRii

Nutso's everywhere!! :tard:

Oh, and Dave, You Hockey Puck!! :notworthy: , I've been dyin' to say that, Haha! mister_hockey_puck.jpg

Last edited: