what are you listening to?

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Hooked up the Epicures, that made all the difference in the world. What a pain in the ass. If the ol lady see's this mess Covid is the least of my worries.

It now sounds fricken awesome. I better finish my 400 or I'll be musicless AGAIN

View attachment 60532
Weird, off-topic, but that wall paneling looks really nice.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Weird, off-topic, but that wall paneling looks really nice.
Yeah, that's the good stuff. Is the entire room done in it, Perry? Or just two walls as accent?

As an aside, it also looks cool painted white but it has to be oriented vertically for that to work well, at least for my design sense (or lack thereof).

pennysdad

Tagline
I've totally lost the plot....
There have been gigs, where no matter how hard I tried, I was drowning.
Nothing was coming together because of room interference.
But then, short of hanging myself from the lighting truss, I thought, f*ck it, just go for it.
Just pushed the whole thing into the red, and then this most remarkable space opened up and the system pushed the room clean out the door.
Those gigs were the best 'cause then all you could hear was the PA. The crowds always went nuts, and I knew my job was done.
No better satisfaction than that....

Sorry for going on. I just had a bit of a lapse. [BIG SIGH]

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Yeah, that's the good stuff. Is the entire room done in it, Perry? Or just two walls as accent?

As an aside, it also looks cool painted white but it has to be oriented vertically for that to work well, at least for my design sense (or lack thereof).

Yep, the whole room. When I have free time, it's all going to my burn pit and it will get rocked and painted. It's not my style. Well, I have no style but I don't like it except if it was in an ice fishing cabin. :)