Sutton's Phased Linear White Oaked 1000 Rigg #2

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Rural Retreat....that is very close...what brought you to my neck of the woods? Are you a Federal Mine Inspector or an attorneyor what? Not too many things bring folks "down there".. Could have called, but don't know if I was in town....

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
She is looking GREAT Lee..I do not know how I'll act with a rack full of Phase Linear gear....and I'll never get the s%-: eating grin off my face.. The SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS might wipe it right off. As a matter of fact...it may be replaced by the look of sheer FEAR...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yeah, what a problem to have eh?? Just got home, after dinner we'll be back on it. Should be testing late tonight.

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Yeah testing......it is weekend.....the best time for testing.

Maybe Monday or Tuesday will be good days for packing and Thursday or Friday will be good days for shipping.

When you are ready, drop e a pm and I'll email some shipping labels.

How are the fans looking?

Don't hold back from shipping the WOPL's though. I'll be careful and wait for fans.

I can PalPal the outstanding too. Whenever you give me the word.

I am obviously anxious as hell.....

The Road Warrior is SEROUSLY lonesome, and needs to have interaction with others of it's kind.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
A set of 400 fans, and a set of 700- fans are in the same box as the Tara Lab cables waiting on a shipping label. You said ship that box when the others are ready. Been so long since I packed it can't remember what else was in there, it was supposed to be a surprise, it really is now.

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
Lee, I see that you run the B+, B- and ground to each side. Is that better than using the jumpers on the driver board

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
Hi Sutton, Was at Klockner Pentaplast, a large plastic film manufacturing company in Rural Retreat

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
The board allows that wiring configuration Mark, since this is a personal preference thing.

The currents involved with this board are at the milliamp level so wire sizing is practically not an issue.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I have been doing that as the jumper between doesn't appeal to my sense of neat, it also is serving as a method of keeping both channels separate as i have some plans for that in the near future.

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
Wow, Lee has one meter for DC millivolt offset and another meter for DC millivolt bias. That is specialization! Or maybe it's just special.