Sony TC-FX330 Poverty

Miracle Mile

Veteran and General Yakker
Couldn't agree more, NONO destroyed our vintage UR's.. :oops: :toothy6:

Like Miles said, just avoid this obscure album of this impostor and your UR's stash will be secure.. :mrgreen:

Sep,

With this one I'm not sure about the UR's either:

A Memorex ferric can handle it recorded with Dolby C, but just not longer than 40 seconds..... (Nando can tell you all about it... :evil4:)

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Indeed, Miles. When I say Bolton was ripped, I don't mean muscular. He didn't stand a chance with the Husqvarna.

Nando.

VintageShadow

Chief Journeyman
A Memorex ferric can handle it recorded with Dolby C, but just not longer than 40 seconds..... (Nando can tell you all about it... :evil4:)
So it means you didn't knew about the special line made especially for his hits.. :-o :mrgreen:

and it's a leaderless cassette to can enjoy right away and fully the entire lenght.. :confused: :laughing1: :smurfin: :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite-ist

Staff member
So it means you didn't knew about the special line made especially for his hits.. :-o :mrgreen:

and it's a leaderless cassette to can enjoy right away and fully the entire lenght.. :confused: :laughing1: :smurfin: :mrgreen:
Well done, Sep! Most of Michael B.'s girlfriends also refer to him as "Mr. 40 Seconds."

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Man, there's some BoltonHatin going on today........please add me to the list....,

Elite-ist

Staff member
Ooooh, she looks mildly unimpressed, especially after he used some foreplay by teeing off with his #10 classic hit, "Can I Touch You...There?"

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I still wondered if it had parts I could've used...I care less if he said he loved you but he lied...

I think my Windows hotkeys or the vB editing console are suggesting Elton John actually, as in The Bitch Is Back :munky2:

Last edited: