So, here I go. Phase Linear 400

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Well now, I am beginning to understand. To WOPL and beyond. I am looking for that PL 700 Now. Thanks a million all ya'll once again. If I can be of help to anyone shoot me a line. No shit, I got a lot of stuff and if you guys need anything I would be more than glad to help. I will keep my eye on the threads here to see whats up.
You could always post some more pictures of your stuff. I like to see what other members have, or just a look at their shop/garage/basement etc. Lots of very cool folks here & pics help to know each other better I think.
Every month I budget a bunch of dough to send to Gepetto & every month has brought another surprise major expense. Just had to replace my rider mower this month. To use one time & put away for the winter! Also two days ago my 99 Deville broke down & I think I'll put it out to pasture. I like my 77 Coupe Deville better anyhow.
But I'll be White Oaking soon even if I have to sell the wifes handicap van. 00i0i_blOfX1khmMZ_600x450 (Medium).jpg

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I forgot about that. It's a good looking 700b with 'issues' on one channel. It's in Az. $500.00 or make offer. AK member tubecollec.
I don't really understand the big prices on broken audio gear. Never the less, there are often higher prices on Ebay for 'parts or repair' units.

Attachments

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I forgot about that. It's a good looking 700b with 'issues' on one channel. It's in Az. $500.00 or make offer. AK member tubecollec.
I don't really understand the big prices on broken audio gear. Never the less, there are often higher prices on Ebay for 'parts or repair' units.
421.91 is what one went for yesterday on the bay. I guess it doesn't matter to me if one channel is dead if I am going WOPL. Very doubtful that I will pay 425.00 for a transformer and meters. Gotta keep looking.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
That one on ebay had a crap faceplate & no meter bezels. Nice cosmetics cost more. If you don't care what it looks like, some go for less. White Oak has new faceplates & even improved chassis. But again, looks cost.
Every one listed on the bay has the same devoted group watching & bidding. The market is there for sure. I'm way too rural to have a chance of finding used gear in resale or stereo shops.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
That one on ebay had a crap faceplate & no meter bezels. Nice cosmetics cost more. If you don't care what it looks like, some go for less. White Oak has new faceplates & even improved chassis. But again, looks cost.
Every one listed on the bay has the same devoted group watching & bidding. The market is there for sure. I'm way too rural to have a chance of finding used gear in resale or stereo shops.
If and I say if I were to go with a 700 WOPL I would want it right, and I mean just right ! They are so nice looking the ones you cats have ! It would be my Rolex.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
40.00 skins they want for the heat sensor Elmwood 2455R that sits between the heat sinks on the back wall behind the driver board. Any suggestions ? Another compatible part # that works ? Do I have to have it ? My power cord was kinda shoddy so I decided to change it out before much play. Guess I am glad I did. As soon as I hit it with a bit of heat the lead broke right off. Thanks.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Ran it all last week in the shop and I had no problems with it at all so I took it in to my office and hooked it up to a little tube pre and out to a pair of Polk Monitor 7's and it will rock I mean ROCK ! I was really glad to see that I had plenty of room to solder that AC wire back on that thermostat, thought that might be an unobtainium part. Oh, (edit) I have a fan set up I am playing with the idea of building for it as well. Two server fans 12 V.

Billboard

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Last edited:

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?

Kq1982

New Around These Parts
Tagline
Kq1282
I have some special " Navo Deluxe Model 2" bias strain relief brackets that will keep those wires from breaking again. Need a pic of the back wall showing the bias tranny's so I can send the right ones...
Hi, I was trying to locate those Navo Deluxe wire supports for my bias transistors but cant find them. could you please let me know who might carry them and the part number too. thank you