phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
has anyone heard from mr. wattsabundant....
i wrote him that i needed another dcprotect for a 400....
have heard nothing....he must be really busy????
after frying my disposable test speakers....i dont want nothing running without protection...
and i got these two new to me 400s on the way...

George S.

im going over the the machine shop...and get him to bend me 4 more fins....
i just gotta try....after all...i am a glutton for punishment....
spankings are nice...
;)
Lee made some copper heatsinks for some of his amps. But then, he does have a impressive machine shop to service the oil field equipment.

gene french

Tagline
I always use Repair Parts, and that photo is my worst nightmare...
i understand...but car parts which could also fall under repair parts...(they love this catagory) is over 45%....electrodomestic parts are 30+...
if it is computer/electronic agenda related....it is the lowest rate 13%....cells fall under this catagory...
i try to keep electronic parts, kits, agenda, etc in the description....as a suggestion...
in all honesty...i am at their mercy....they can put what ever they want....and the closest customs is in el roble....
about a 5 hour round trip....and with diesel hitting 5.80 yesterday .....it would take a big problem for me to go and fight it...lol
last time i did....i lost....my brothers sent me some cigars for christmas....200 dollars worth...they were taxed 600 bucks...above the 200....
i hope they enjoyed them....lol and i spent 2 days going from hither to yon....lol
you win some and you lose some....
life is still good....

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
i understand...but car parts which could also fall under repair parts...(they love this catagory) is over 45%....electrodomestic parts are 30+...
if it is computer/electronic agenda related....it is the lowest rate 13%....cells fall under this catagory...
i try to keep electronic parts, kits, agenda, etc in the description....as a suggestion...
in all honesty...i am at their mercy....they can put what ever they want....and the closest customs is in el roble....
about a 5 hour round trip....and with diesel hitting 5.80 yesterday .....it would take a big problem for me to go and fight it...lol
last time i did....i lost....my brothers sent me some cigars for christmas....200 dollars worth...they were taxed 600 bucks...above the 200....
i hope they enjoyed them....lol and i spent 2 days going from hither to yon....lol
you win some and you lose some....
life is still good....
I seem to have lost my gold pen...

gene french

Tagline
I seem to have lost my gold pen...
don the watts man....did invoice me....progress!!!!

one of the 400s did get put into the system....i am sure the other will follow quickly...as fed ex tracking shows it has been delivered also...
more progress....