phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
i have made a few concerts in my time....but, not as many as i would have liked.....
but, struggling college students and newly weds and new parents leaves one a bit short....most of the time...
tell you the truth...i probably forgot more than i remembered....
cat stevens, iron butterfly, john melencamp, black oak arkansas, elvis at his next to last performance, mac davis, delbert mcclinton....come to mind...
i think some of the most fun, was the out of the way blues bars that we would frequent to wind down and listen to the music...
every febuary there is a blues festival here....at various beach resorts....walter trout actually made one of them....sparky parker, percy smith, and a whole lot of great talent that i just cant remember....
joe lewis walker....that was one i was trying to remember....lol

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I actually have a bootleg of the very SRV show I saw. I didn’t make it, and I’m not sure where I got it, but I’ve got it.

Still have the concert shirt too!

I saw him change fuitars three times in one song (he kept breaking strings) and he would just instantly transpose until the tech came out with another guitar. I’ve listened to the recording and I cannot hear it. I saw it, but it’s like it didn’t happen… he was something else.

His brother (Jimmie) is awesome too. Don’t miss him if you get the chance. Saw him twice.

Tagline
Love great audio, beermaking and pyrotechnics
I actually have a bootleg of the very SRV show I saw. I didn’t make it, and I’m not sure where I got it, but I’ve got it.

Still have the concert shirt too!

I saw him change fuitars three times in one song (he kept breaking strings) and he would just instantly transpose until the tech came out with another guitar. I’ve listened to the recording and I cannot hear it. I saw it, but it’s like it didn’t happen… he was something else.

His brother (Jimmie) is awesome too. Don’t miss him if you get the chance. Saw him twice.
Saw Jimmie open for Eric Clapton last year in Nashville. Great show, but the acoustics in the Bridgestone aren't that great if you're in the nosebleed seats.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
just butchered a pig...
will keep a few kilos for us...
pass the rest around...
they will even fry the face...its really good actually....
all that gets away is the oink....
we had about 200 kilos of meat....
gonna save some for others that cant store the meat....,for future...
many have very small refrigerators....or none...
all is good!!!!

Attachments