phase linear 400

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
well, looks like the solder, flux, and georges care package all made it through customs....and i did not get arrested....nor have my stuff confiscated!!!!
joes stuff shows by tracking to be delivered to miami...but not yet in the system....
i hope...of course they would lose the most expensive one....lol
They ain't no telling what them folks are gonna think you are building Gene. You will be investigated. :p

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Shit man I had a great day. Went to see my Dad. Got some stuff done around the house and petting the "fine hounds". Now I got Beck on the Polk SDA speakers. Weirded out man. These SDA speakers will screw with your head sometimes. Beautiful Raggi and MePal 2022-02-08.jpg

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
beautiful animals....we have 6 dogs...man cant have too many dogs....the old dodge is doing great...my son used it all day to deliver a motorcycle for a friend....i think when we changed out the pump/sending unit...we will investigate the lines to make sure no pin holes...or cracks...
tank has to be pulled to change it out....it is in costa rica as we speak....i will have it next week....i did receive an invoice for the rest of the parts for the 200 and old 400....
can you guess which state i am from????
1653095428301.png

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
beautiful animals....we have 6 dogs...man cant have too many dogs....the old dodge is doing great...my son used it all day to deliver a motorcycle for a friend....i think when we changed out the pump/sending unit...we will investigate the lines to make sure no pin holes...or cracks...
tank has to be pulled to change it out....it is in costa rica as we speak....i will have it next week....i did receive an invoice for the rest of the parts for the 200 and old 400....
can you guess which state i am from????
View attachment 65830
You probably know Shelby...

gene french

Tagline
good morning....
official cajun french motto very common in louisiana....
Laissez les bons temps rouler

this is how we started our morning around these parts....

every now and then we need to quit workin on them....and just enjoy the music....
lol....

gene french

Tagline
i have made a few concerts in my time....but, not as many as i would have liked.....
but, struggling college students and newly weds and new parents leaves one a bit short....most of the time...
tell you the truth...i probably forgot more than i remembered....
cat stevens, iron butterfly, john melencamp, black oak arkansas, elvis at his next to last performance, mac davis, delbert mcclinton....come to mind...
i think some of the most fun, was the out of the way blues bars that we would frequent to wind down and listen to the music...
every febuary there is a blues festival here....at various beach resorts....walter trout actually made one of them....sparky parker, percy smith, and a whole lot of great talent that i just cant remember....

gene french

Tagline
My son has a school of rock show today... He's playing Blue Bossa. I'll post the link if anyone's bored and interested in hearing a talented lil 12 year old play jazz guitar.
i would love to see.....and i aint bored....
i have been told that i am boring, however...