New Phoenix tape

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
clhboa said:
I listened to them last night. I have to agree with Jerry's assessment. I thought side two of tape two sounded real nice. I'm also going to assume that tape 2 is the dub. What was that on tape one? Kind of fun stuff!
It was Porcupine Tree. I forget the song.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
speakerman1 said:
I think either Ronin or JT gets it next.

Larry
Jaetee, ronin then MOI. I PMed chlboa already.

speakerman1

Tagline
Well to much money. I would have to buy their pancakes. In bulk. To much room. We are having trouble walking right now in my garage. We are printing and shrink wrapping and I pray loading. Just put another circuit in the garage for the air compressors. Next step is a 240 circuit and a bigger compressor. I may have to get Jerry up here to trouble shoot one loader. That means I have to feed his fat butt. LOL No it wasn't the one he showed me that worked. LOL I only have a one car garage. So to much of everything.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
clhboa said:
Who gets these next. PM me. Thanks!!!

Clhboa, I pmed Jaetee almost a week ago and no response yet. Why don't you send the tapes to Ronin and if Jaetee speaks up they can go back to him after Ronin. Orange should be the last one to receive the tapes since he is going to keep them.

Thanks. :thumbright:

speakerman1

Tagline
ronin said:
Looks nice in clear. Is that smoky clear or just the warm lighting? Ever think of coordinating the colors, say "black" label?
It is smokey with gold screws. I lost my graphic designer. So I will have to wait on the designs. I wish I could number them; but that means 300 plates @ 35.00 a plate. LOL

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
speakerman1 said:
ronin said:
Looks nice in clear. Is that smoky clear or just the warm lighting? Ever think of coordinating the colors, say "black" label?
It is smokey with gold screws. I lost my graphic designer. So I will have to wait on the designs. I wish I could number them; but that means 300 plates @ 35.00 a plate. LOL

Larry
Like I said, green for cobalt, purple for Maxell. The next color, for logical progression without doing variants of colors yet, is YES...

ORANGE.

Unless you want BROWN.

Silver is another option, as is gold but you'd probably want to save them.