New Phoenix tape

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
OK, Larry,
I will test it but if a test comes from me it is going to be somewhat technical.
That is if you want me to do it- no pressure, I have plenty of other things to do.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have a couple Ferro Extra and some CR-? and TDK KR that Stuart C. sent from Lancashire, England!

He also sent some neat DNA "High Sounding Tape" :glasses4: :alien: :glasses5:

JBC :iroc: "Just Be Cool"

I now have over 300 unused cassettes and am about done putting them in order :blah5: :blah5: :blah5: but I keep finding more of them around here :santa:

Clearly better than a terminal dandruff!

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
This is a 2 part post. Sam the tapes are going to their final resting place. LOL Orange never got to try a new tape. There is a thread about designing the 1st year Phoenix tape that would be just for us.

Orange You have almost enough slots for all of them. LOL just think about me at one time with one of those full of Denons and needing more slots. At one time I had over 600 tapes-blank,

Larry

orange

Tagline
Actually, the BASF blanks will leave the C-0's living in a cardboard box I really could stand to find 4 more 100 count shelves and do all of them.

As a balance to the normal disarrsy, of course,

Whatever.

orange

Tagline
That was a package from S------, CT?

Caught me by surprise! I've hot groceries to put away and I'll get the 'phones 'phoning and decks decking,

orange

Tagline
Okay, let's get the recap.

I have four cassettes-black shells with an A sticker and the other unadorned, a Phoenix blue Chrome II C-90 and a new Sony UX C-100.

As I recall I have to guess something as to which side is something or other and critique the other,