New build for shop system

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
Thanks S-F, just tinkering. I’ll be glad to be finished with this stage of the project. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve enjoyed it but it’s been dragging on, nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to my WOPL parts arriving for Linda, also a driver board for Tim. Can’t wait to dig into that part of the job. Also planning to build a nice entertainment centre for the living room to hold all the vintage gear. I also have had a project truck bolted to my shop floor for far too long (years) that needs working on as well as far too many old tractors and stationary engines that all need work. It’s also getting time to think about hooking up the mower deck on my tractor as the grass is coming alive... seems it never ends. Safe to say that I haven’t been bored due to the pool being closed for coronAIDS!

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I bet the dudes in the lunch room at NASA Launch Operations made similar comments about the Saturn 5 in 1967.

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
I was worried about cutting grass. Global warming decides I need another blast of snow... 4656D61A-B05A-4675-929D-76860933E3ED.jpeg

grapplesaw

Tagline
---

Attachments

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I just got seven yards of mulch dumped on my driveway yesterday. Already spread a bit to get it off the “lawn” (weeds) next to the pile.

It’s going to take a while...

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Back in action. Had to have my phone repaired. Stupid charge port took a crap. Almost got the 18” cabinets ready to c Me in the house. Pics incoming this evening.

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Fack! Work called want me to join a ship tomorrow! I wonder if she realizes that I’m halfway across the country?